Welcome: The New Open National RP Forum

Severus Snape

So the problem is, the mod can't favor CNRP because they can't favor ANY one group.

However CNRP is so large and extremely active that all this combining has in effect spur kicked it in the family jewels, twice.

Is it more of an issue of "What is fair" or "no one gets it"

I mean if you divided the Open RP into just subforums for the popular genres like movie stores do for movie genres it would still be fair to all..

As for subforums being imposing to newbies..... /facepalm

Edited by Tahsir Re

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the problem is, the mod can't favor CNRP because they can't favor ANY one group.

However CNRP is so large and extremely active that all this combining has in effect spur kicked it in the family jewels, twice.

Is it more of an issue of "What is fair" or "no one gets it"

I mean if you divided the Open RP into just subforums for the popular genres like movie stores do for movie genres it would still be fair to all..

As for subforums being imposing to newbies..... /facepalm

Its also the work involved in making a new forum.

Edited by JerreyRough

No Magic. No undead zombies. Mechs.. maybe.. depends on what you define as a mech.

Why not, its just as blatantly stupid as your RP, whats to stop me? I want a RP using CN stats, where everyone is a magic using, mech driving zombie. Nothing can be done to stop me.

Why not, its just as blatantly stupid as your RP, whats to stop me? I want a RP using CN stats, where everyone is a magic using, mech driving zombie. Nothing can be done to stop me.

Ignoring your insults.. response to the rest, "Make it if you want to. No one's stopping you. I think you underestimate the work required though."

Ignoring your insults.. response to the rest, "Make it if you want to. No one's stopping you. I think you underestimate the work required though."

I'm sorry, I have a invision board, its rather easy. And besides, I'm not the one to use it, so I'm not going to make one for CNRPS

I am not going to make an Invision board for it because I have no desire to detract from the ad revenues of cybernations, which would happen.. and would draw user activity away from this board, which I do not believe the moderators here would appreciate happening.

That said, If you don't like it.. don't read it, just skip over it. You are not required to participate. If you want to have your own rules, draft your own canon.

Nothing is to stop you from RPing that. However, I am to stop your baiting; cut it out now or "magic-using, mech-driving zombies" will be the least of your concerns.

I'm about halfway through with this but it's been a busy day and will be a busy weekend. I am shooting for Sunday. Until then, the RP Mod team is at your disposal. Make them miserable.

Nothing is to stop you from RPing that. However, I am to stop your baiting; cut it out now or "magic-using, mech-driving zombies" will be the least of your concerns.

I'm about halfway through with this but it's been a busy day and will be a busy weekend. I am shooting for Sunday. Until then, the RP Mod team is at your disposal. Make them miserable.

Half-way throguh the forum making process? :awesome:

Or am I mistaken? If not, then just CNRP?

Eh, sorry.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...