I <3 UPN

Juan M

How did I miss a thread that is so relevant to my interests?

Oh, wondrous UPN, you are a beacon of justice and order in a chaotic world. You are the last bastion of honour in a world of perfidy. I long for the day where I am worthy to receive the mark of distinction that is UPN membership. There is no other assemblage more fitting for the righteous individual; the omniscient, masculine hands entwined in the firmest of grips shall serve as the banner for the virtuous and the stalwart. May you guide us all towards prosperity.

Oh, wondrous UPN, you are a beacon of justice and order in a chaotic world. You are the last bastion of honour in a world of perfidy. I long for the day where I am worthy to receive the mark of distinction that is UPN membership. There is no other assemblage more fitting for the righteous individual; the omniscient, masculine hands entwined in the firmest of grips shall serve as the banner for the virtuous and the stalwart. May you guide us all towards prosperity.

awesome post. this thread keeps getting cooler and cooler!

Best post I've ever read.

UPN are so amazing it's beyond my capabilities to describe.

And yet, I still feel I failed to adequately describe the depth of my affection.

Oh, come now, Revanche. I have read many transcripts of your speeches, and know that if you feel that you haven't adequately described the depths of your affection, you mustn't have really tried. Come, try to express the full range of your emotions. :)