I <3 UPN

Juan M

first of all, let me start by saying that i appreciate this thread.

this one time i was riding across the beach on the coast of Spain on a bicycle I made with my own hands. Abruptly, mid-pedal, I had to stop as I beheld a spectacle that was inspiring and awesome all at once, and the degree of incredibility I saw I will undoubtedly never live to see again.

You see, there before me, several young Spaniards had a canine trained to consistently and reliably catch a frisbee in it's mouth, without damage to the flying disk itself.

thank you in advance for your continued professionalism.

:EDIT: - Also, I enjoy fishing.

Edited by porksaber

first of all, let me start by saying that i appreciate this thread.

this one time i was riding across the beach on the coast of Spain on a bicycle I made with my own hands. Abruptly, mid-pedal, I had to stop as I beheld a spectacle that was inspiring and awesome all at once, and the degree of incredibility I saw I will undoubtedly never live to see again.

You see, there before me, several young Spaniards had a canine trained to consistently and reliably catch a frisbee in it's mouth, without damage to the flying disk itself.

thank you in advance for your continued professionalism.

A++++++++++++++++

would read again.

have recommended to friends.

should tell at parties.