Acta est fabula, plaudite!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sanctioned at long last! Out of all the alliances I can think of, you guys have been on the verge of sanction for by far the longest. You really deserve this for your consistency and dedication. Savor the joy of this moment. I sincerely hope that there are many more to come for your alliance. Congratulations to The Order of Light!

Well said GK. Perhaps it has taken us 'a long time' to get to this point, but as GK so eloquently said, its not about the rankings or even the sexy flag, its about the community, and I'm proud to be a part of all that is TOOL. Thanks to all that support us and to our dear allies, we wouldnt be here without you.

o/ TOOL

All hail BamaBuc

Thanks, but a lot of people deserve it more than I do. :)

This is a moment I'm proud of, not because of the flag being ingame (although that's awesome), but because of the hard work that so many people put into TOOL over the past two years and change. Listing the people who got us here, both members and friends would take all day. So I'll just give a collective thank you. :D

It's been a long road so far, and the best part is, the end is nowhere in sight.

Then, now, and always:

Forever for the Light!

-Bama

Thanks, but a lot of people deserve it more than I do. :)

This is a moment I'm proud of, not because of the flag being ingame (although that's awesome), but because of the hard work that so many people put into TOOL over the past two years and change. Listing the people who got us here, both members and friends would take all day. So I'll just give a collective thank you. :D

It's been a long road so far, and the best part is, the end is nowhere in sight.

Then, now, and always:

Forever for the Light!

-Bama

Well Said, Bama :awesome:

onward to glory, TOOL

You've come a long way from the alliance our academy counter-declared war on. A rocky start to a rock solid finish -congratulations on acheiving a sanction, it's well deserved!

We're not finished yet :awesome:

Thanks for all the positive comments everyone and I'm glad I can finally fly our flag in game