An Informal Announcement

Solidus117

Good Afternoon.

It has come to the attention of Echelon's leadership that one "New Mombasa" flying the Echelon colors on this forum is in fact an impostor. Doctor Fell of New Mombasa, formerly Comrade Fell of Jericho IX (auto-deleted), is a long-serving member of Echelon and my younger sibling. Being intimately attuned to his style of prosaic ramblings, his personal statement to the contrary and his lack of internet connectivity as of late, we declare this individual an imposter.

To the Order of the Paradox and the Citadel, we apologize to you for not having addressed this at an earlier stage.

If anyone has information regarding the true identity of this individual, we would appreciate it.

Solidus117,

Director

Oh, I guess I misunderstood the OP, I thought that he was impostor the nation he claims to be, not just impostoring a former echelon nation as a new nation.

You were correct the first time.

Edit: but as far as moderation rules are concerned, we'll let the mods deal with that.

This is Echelon's apology that we didn't catch the situation faster.

Edited by El Hefe

You were correct the first time.

Edit: but as far as moderation rules are concerned, we'll let the mods deal with that.

This is Echelon's apology that we didn't catch the situation faster.

ok thank you for clarifying, I had thought that's what you meant.