Nordlandic Haiku

Kaiser Martens

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Martens, any chance we could get a video of you singing "Free at last free at last, god all mighty free at last?"

Also, were you sanctioned by the white team or red team?

My thoughts exactly.

And he's sanctioned on White and Blue. It's quite humorous watching a few blue friends of mine trying to aid him.

Martens, any chance we could get a video of you singing "Free at last free at last, god all mighty free at last?"

Also, were you sanctioned by the white team or red team?

As long as he doesn't say, "That silly African fails at life," it's all fine.

And he's sanctioned on White and Blue. It's quite humorous watching a few blue friends of mine trying to aid him.

I promised him my soldiers would come. I hate being disappointed.

Remember, we're too poor to take POWs, we'll just have to kill em all. >_> lol

:P Not if we kill all you Krauts first.

Edited by Germanic Republic

Here's to letting you grow before you're stomped back into the ground. :awesome:

As long as he doesn't say, "That silly African fails at life," it's all fine.

He also might want to avoid drunkenly sieg heil'ing on this youtube video.

Edited by Crohl

Oh come on Marxy. There's bigger fish in the pond than me!

Somebody has to remind others of the technicalities when they forget. I don't care one way or another but it's the intent I perceive behind this action that has me curious.

Also to clarify, I speak for no one other than myself. If you have any issues with something I say then you can contact me on IRC or on these forums via PM and we can discuss it like gentlemen. :)

Edit: Spelling, left out a word.

Edited by Emperor Marx

I hope you realise you've been used.

Doitzel, this is the best proof that you're off your rocker. You guys !@#$%* about perma-ZI, we let a notorious guy off the hook and there's some sort of conspiracy. At least try to be consistent in your arguments for once.

Could it not be that despite our differences with Kaiser Martens IC, it does not extend to the point of pushing him off of Planet Bob.

You think you know so much but I'm convinced you're nothing but a blowhard.

Edited by Slayer99

Doitzel, this is the best proof that you're off your rocker. You guys !@#$%* about perma-ZI, we let a notorious guy off the hook and there's some sort of conspiracy. At least try to be consistent in your arguments for once.

Could it not be that despite our differences with Kaiser Martens IC, it does not extend to the point of pushing him off of Planet Bob.

No offense but you try too hard when you play dumb. Your reaction is so theatrical that you make it obvious that you know well enough what he is talking about.

I've no objection to him getting off the hook, I just think it's convenient that he gets off by Slayer's hard work. You're a real nice guy aren't you, Slayer?

I just wonder where the apology to Martens is for the rest of the hard work you've put into him. Calling someone a RL white supremacist is not "IC" by any stretch of the word, and that is precisely the accusation you and your goonies leveled at him. And worse.

Forgive me if I think a stunt to make you look good in a politically tense time when opinion of you and your past dealings is abysmal has ulterior motivations beyond just the goodness of your heart.

I just wonder where the apology to Martens is for the rest of the hard work you've put into him. Calling someone a RL white supremacist is not "IC" by any stretch of the word, and that is precisely the accusation you and your goonies leveled at him. And worse.

You called him a white supremicist once yourself, Doitz. Do I need to dig for the query logs?

Of course they don't. But they do make you a hypocrite.

I don't believe Doitzel was on trial.

He was merely pointing out a fact.

Having experienced harassment based on OOC assumptions of my character, I personally find what Doitzel and Slayer99 supposedly have done in regards of this Martens fellow to be despicable.

I would like to point I agree with slayer, and the fact that I am chiefly responsible for getting the entire ball rolling after aiding martens from bill lock and speaking with Slayer and TPF about Martens and myself, I think that overall this is one of the best things I've seen come from the NPO since it's surrender to the CoaLUEtion.

I've no objection to him getting off the hook, I just think it's convenient that he gets off by Slayer's hard work. You're a real nice guy aren't you, Slayer?

Forgive me if I think a stunt to make you look good in a politically tense time when opinion of you and your past dealings is abysmal has ulterior motivations beyond just the goodness of your heart.

My conversations with KM on this issue have been in private. If you wish to know what the contents of the conversation were, I suggest you ask him....there was no conspiracy.

I can't say what is in his heart IRL. I can say that IMO he has paid for the mistakes he made on PB. That's all you really need to know.