Mariehamm Arms offers to buy the Aaland Islands

Uberstein

LocationAland.png

To the current owners of the island, I am offering to buy the Aland Islands. Due to the collapse of the Uberstein Empire, Mariehamm Arms Inc. was forced off the Island illegally, and now the facilities we built on the islands, which we owned in their entirety, are out of use and still legal property of Mariehamm Arms Inc. But, while these islands is still technically our property, I understand that there is such thing as spoils of war, and thus Mariehamm Arms Inc. is offering to buy the island.

-From the desk of the CEO of Mariehamm Arms,

Neit S. Rebeu

OOC: I looked on the map, hard to see what color it is. And I needed to use that name sometime, i'm not going to do the whole Islamunist thing. Uberstein is still in retirement, this is an arms company that produced tanks and such for the Uberstein Empire, and was one of the few private arms companies. This is just a "small" company attempting to rebuild.

Edited by BaronUberstein

I think the territory would be under the protection of the Scandinavian Union, but the Hansa would have no problem for Mariehamm Arms to set up shop on the island. Maybe Scandinavian forces would be able to get a discount on your wares then too?

Nonetheless, we will have a meeting to give you the territory, I would expect you to attend as well Mr. Rebu and I'm sure you'll get the island. I look forward to seeing a new neighbor in the Baltic.

"I hold in my hand the deed to the islands, the only reason I am not standing on it now is because war forced the company off it. We had to evacuate our employees, I will attend the meeting, and I'm fully willing to give an appropriate discount, but I believe my claim to them is stronger than any spoils of war. Excuse me if my tone sounds a bit aggressive, but you surely can understand my frustration after all that has happened in Scandinavia." -Rebeu

Edited by BaronUberstein