OOC: Aircraft

Aiden Ford

Ford: 1, Cody Seb: 0.

Though that aircraft in the colored picture looks nice. :P

Sargun agreed with what I said. And since he really isn't discussing what I had a problem with, here you go:

He has 5 tech. His planes should be crap. That's really it. And don't say 'I once had 1980's tech.' Too bad, you never put that in the database, that's what its there for. Also, look in the OOC thread. Sargun said you can have designs for planes designed in the 80's, but can't produce them until you have the tech year they are produced.

GM ruled on that one, so before you go putting up a scoreboard, why don't you look around at what's already happened.

Sargun agreed with what I said. And since he really isn't discussing what I had a problem with, here you go:

He has 5 tech. His planes should be crap. That's really it. And don't say 'I once had 1980's tech.' Too bad, you never put that in the database, that's what its there for. Also, look in the OOC thread. Sargun said you can have designs for planes designed in the 80's, but can't produce them until you have the tech year they are produced.

GM ruled on that one, so before you go putting up a scoreboard, why don't you look around at what's already happened.

(Psst, Mercy is a GM. :awesome: )

(Psst, Mercy is a GM. :awesome: )

Psst...I know that. Sargun is too.

But guess what, he can trash talk me all he wants, he isn't even argueing over the same points I am. I am argueing about his tech year and being able to field planes that are as good as, say anyone's.

In the thread he claimed his planes were better than anyone elses. Can someone explain to me how a 5 tech nation has better planes than everyone else here?

But guess what, he can trash talk me all he wants, he isn't even argueing over the same points I am. I am argueing about his tech year and being able to field planes that are as good as, say anyone's.

In the thread he claimed his planes were better than anyone elses. Can someone explain to me how a 5 tech nation has better planes than everyone else here?

From what I understand, he's saying the planes he designed were better than anyone elses. I don't think he ever said that he build them. Also, it might just be propaganda (unless it was OOC, in that case, you'd be right).

From what I understand, he's saying the planes he designed were better than anyone elses. I don't think he ever said that he build them. Also, it might just be propaganda (unless it was OOC, in that case, you'd be right).

He produced them for the Nordland war.

The flip side of the idea that only RL aircraft can be used in CNRP is that most of the aircraft in existence have already been "designed" in-game by existing nations.

And "stealing technology" (using the same type picture for an aircraft for example) can and has been used as a CB in CNRP many times before.

So there is a problem of coming up with unique artwork or pictures for various vehicles.

Personally I would say that the vehicle can look like anything reasonable that the "creator" wants, just so long as the same stats as an actual vehicle from that era.

And on a side note I personally like to experiment with the "road not taken" path of technology, like developing large passenger cruise airships. When in the real world that branch of technology died out because of the Hindenburg disaster. Because I have the opinion that Planet Bob is NOT Planet Earth so some technologies that died on Earth may get a chance to be explored on Bob. Of course people are free to comment on my designs and I will release them as a technology being tested before they actually are put into widespread use in my RP nation and I am open to reasonable comments about them and if enough people can see a flaw then the test of the prototype will be RPed as a failure.

I'm not trash talking you dude.

Anyone who knows me knows that I love to joke around OOC. >___>

If anybody challenges my pilots skills I am just going to whip out my screen shot of a battle report in game where my pilots killed 70 opponents with 1 loss, even though I hade more than a thousand tech less than my opponent :P

I want to see that.