Production, and the stepping down of a leader.

Bacharth

The Ministry of Production and Research, Olaf Engelstad has organized a mining operation for a new power saving operation, Silver has begun being mined from the mountains of Forvenge.

------

"Citizens of Forvenge," Erik's face then came on the television, "Being a leader is no easy task. Not a task for one as young as I am, anyway. I am hereby renouncing my position as overseer and Kansler of this Distopyan state to Lars Mikkelson, my personal assistant. I know he has the capacity to lead not just Forvenge, but the Distopyan people worldwide."

Lars Mikkelson then stepped up to the podium. "Thank you, my friend. I will honor the Phoenix throne as Erik did. Worldwide, all Distopyans may call me their sovereign, but as we all know, I do not lead you unless you allow it. Erik will be leaving to be with a friend in the Western Republic, and I will be overseeing all Distopyan dealings."

"Well...I've taken a look at my new desk and I must say, I am quite confused as to a few things. Erik has written reasons to every single action he has taken, aside from these two...He signed an MDP with the Gebivian empire, a nation formerly allied with Nordland, and he has begun a silver production. Expensive.

I am hereby cancelling both orders. I would also like to apologize for Erik's...comments. They are his opinion, and not neccessarily mine. I would like to apologize on Forvenge's behalf to the Dragon Empire and the United Francoist Empire for his comments."

Lars then stepped down from the stage, looking confused.

The Republic of Rebel Virginia can only say that the Dystopians shall be led much better, now that the one who tried to ally you with a dishonorable state has been removed from power. We shall support this new regime for the time being, citing the severing of ties with Gebiv as our reason.