***WARNING****

Stonewall14

the reason nothing was posted in the consulate was because it is viewable by public. i was trying to keep this quiet and handle it through private channels.

If you wanted to keep this quiet then you could of PMed a gov member via forums or in-game.

~Crazyguy945,

Minister of Internal Affairs, Coalition of Independent Nations

To end this argument once and for all, GRAN did attempt to reach government officials of CoIN multiple times through irc, it is not our fault that we could not find anyone there due to inactivity.

Now I have already received confirmation from CoIN government officials that the donation will be paid, so once Stonewalls aid slots opens up we expect payment to begin, with no excuses or BS.

thanks again to the CoIN gov for taking care of this issue.

The one thing I hate more than anything is a liar or someone trying to insult people.

GRAN has been trying to deal with this problem for the past 3 days and yet COIN gov is no where to be found I suggest stopping by our channel and speed things up we are tired of having to chase COIN gov around.

we are in #GRAN.

Coin Gov is nowhere to be found huh?

That's interesting we created you a consulate on (on 2/9/09) our forums @ here! It's interesting that nobody posted anything regarding this issue there. Also, we have been on IRC at several points in time over the last three days. So don't make accusations of chasing CoIN gov around, perhaps you should have posted in your consulate which was created for DIPLOMATIC interactions. Instead it would appear to the casual observer that one is trying to make insidious accusations regarding the honesty of an alliance that has several well respected treaty partners, who isn't a fly-by-night organization. Use the consulate, that's what its there fore

the emperor of GRAN has spoken and fortunately the matter will be resolved, now as far as I being a liar well all I have to say is you dont want me to start posting private logs in here it would not be good for COIN's reputation.

You know what you little SOB. I was inactive due to RL things i had going on. And i even let you know that. Next time how about you tell these people how i havent missed a single payment untill this RL !@#$%^&* came along and i was forced into inactivity. How dare you try to sit here and publicly embarrass me you little twerp. And even more so, after that last payment i dont even owe you 12 mill prick. I only owe you 9 and thats all im giving you. I honor my word and your getting just like i said. Now your pulling this BS. Grow up and quit being a noob. This is ridiculous and immature. People like you screw this game up.

So now ill let the whole CN world know, im going to keep having these periods of inactivity at random times because i some how think that my family needs me more right now then you need your money. If at any time i become inactive and payments are late, then deal with it. Your still getting your money and its not even that late. Dont let this idiot sit here and tell you i ignored his pm's for weeks because ive only been inactive for 9 days, and he only sent me one god forsaken pm.

Im not playing with you and your crap isnt flying. You should be punished just for pulling this idiotic act. Is this your alliances idea of being stable or business like? Complete lack of respect and control letting a member post this ridiculous garbage. Try getting some facts before drawing you conclusions so quickly. I am both humiliated and embarrassed by this and equally as humiliated and embarrassed by this alliances total lack of respect on these matters. We do have IRC, USE IT. A simple pm would have sufficed but apparently thats not how you guys operate.

Thanks for ruining my name. Lets see how far RL takes you.

I say we should kick you around a bit mate..

If NEWiley has made up on his deal, i suggest that we all drop this and cancle this topic altogether. If he hasnt, simply ZI or hurt his nation untill it's paid itself. Problem solved. Personally, i hope that this all works out because if he is speaking truthfully he simply couldn't get on for a few days due to RL. ((You should all remember that RL > CyberNations or any other video game for that matter.))

Well thank you for your input. But as i have said before, i will be paying them. I have never once had a problem paying it. I have said it multiple times, i had no intension of refusing or neglecting payments. This problem arose due to impatience and lack of communication. It was easily avoidable but soon escalated into something that it was not. I apologize if my inactivity seems to be a problem for you, but an unavoidable situation is an everyday part of life.

If we said anything that you felt was rude or disrespectful then you have my best of regards. The intension of CoIN in the CN community is to extend friendship, partnership, and succeed in the world of planet bob with the best of terms with all involved. On behalf of the CoIN government and all members of CoIN, involved or uninvolved in the situation, i would like to thank those who did take the time to discuss the situation and approach it in a rational manner. To those who did not we at CoIN have already forgiven and forgotten. In the Future i have hopes that maybe one day the Coalition and GRAN can meet in agreement on any and all terms or situations.

However i do feel that GRAN owes me something after this whole dispute. I would very much appreciate if the Gov of GRAN would just simply post a retraction regarding this post. This may not be the appropriate place or manner in which to suggest or request this but as i have said before, without a good name in CN, you would be better off just quiting and moving on. However i have grown attached to CN and the planet bob community. All i ask is for equality in meeting these terms and the possibility that this can be made right again.

Edited by NEWiley

You know what you little SOB. I was inactive due to RL things i had going on. And i even let you know that. Next time how about you tell these people how i havent missed a single payment untill this RL !@#$%^&* came along and i was forced into inactivity. How dare you try to sit here and publicly embarrass me you little twerp. And even more so, after that last payment i dont even owe you 12 mill prick. I only owe you 9 and thats all im giving you. I honor my word and your getting just like i said. Now your pulling this BS. Grow up and quit being a noob. This is ridiculous and immature. People like you screw this game up.

So now ill let the whole CN world know, im going to keep having these periods of inactivity at random times because i some how think that my family needs me more right now then you need your money. If at any time i become inactive and payments are late, then deal with it. Your still getting your money and its not even that late. Dont let this idiot sit here and tell you i ignored his pm's for weeks because ive only been inactive for 9 days, and he only sent me one god forsaken pm.

Im not playing with you and your crap isnt flying. You should be punished just for pulling this idiotic act. Is this your alliances idea of being stable or business like? Complete lack of respect and control letting a member post this ridiculous garbage. Try getting some facts before drawing you conclusions so quickly. I am both humiliated and embarrassed by this and equally as humiliated and embarrassed by this alliances total lack of respect on these matters. We do have IRC, USE IT. A simple pm would have sufficed but apparently thats not how you guys operate.

You over reacted... GRAN should not be punished. Forum behavior like this should not be tolerated. You acted pretty dam bad.

Joss

For some reason those of you who have nothing to do with the situation seem to be tugging at an almost resolved situation. I would appreciate if you left the talk and communication just among CoIN gov and GRAN gov. This is a diplomatic situation being handled by the alliances that it is effecting. Its easily visible that you are more then eager to express your feelings and opinions on the topic but what your doing is only hurting what we hope will be a resolved predicament. Stretching the ordeal out by a constant repetition of old and already established views, thoughts, and ideas is only renewing the hostilities and problems that we have already discussed and resolved.

However, if the GRAN gov would like to deny my request of a retraction or reestablish resolved issues and extend the situation any further then they are more then welcome to do so. That is there choice that they can make on there own. But CoIN will no longer be taking part in the out lashing of fowl, rude, and insensitive remarks or actions. I feel we have done our part by being understanding and civil during IRC discussions that took place among the Coalitions and GRAN government. Im sorry i cannot show the public these private discussions but i can assure you that this situation is nearly resolved and is coming to a close. So as i have already said. I would much appreciate it if the public would keep all input and remarks of this topic so that the situation can simply dissolve as it should.

Just wanted to say, that is the most over-dramatic, drama queenish statement I have ever read.

Talk about taking something way to seriously.

/my2cent.

However i do feel that GRAN owes me something after this whole dispute. I would very much appreciate if the Gov of GRAN would just simply post a retraction regarding this post. This may not be the appropriate place or manner in which to suggest or request this but as i have said before, without a good name in CN, you would be better off just quiting and moving on. However i have grown attached to CN and the planet bob community. All i ask is for equality in meeting these terms and the possibility that this can be made right again.

This is one of those situations were just staying quiet is probably the best thing to do, I really dont know how old you are but let me tell you a little something about life, people dont care about your problems they never have they never will, You can't go to work one day and tell your boss hey im having a bad day so im not coming to work one day. true it sucks you had RL problems and I completely understand but then again if you were inactive for so long how come your aid slots say you received aid on the 1st of this month and on the 31st, nope im sorry but we at GRAN are done with listening to excuses, and even if your telling the truth and you really did not see a computer for 10 days the correct thing to do when you got back was to say your sorry that you screwed up and pay the money without all the drama involved.

Now if you are expecting and apology from us you are not going to get one, we feel we did not act wrong in any way and by continuing to argue this topic you are only escalating the situation further and prolonging the drama, that you so much complained about.

No CoIN member below Triumvirate shall post any further in this thread. CoIN will ensure that the payments are complete and at that point there will be no further interactions between our groups unless a situation should arise in the future. Let us hope that this closes this completely.