***WARNING****

Stonewall14

. Sent Message

To: NEWiley From: stonewall14 Date: 2/8/2009 2:26:21 PM

Subject: send me my money

Message: Unless you want some problems I expect you to honor your donation deal...I have pms of your lies about the aid slots limiting you to 2.5 mill and your weeks behind in making a pmt...I will put you in the forums as a donation deal thief if you like... pay me my 12 million way past due from the Decemeber Donation deal!!!!

This punks has lied and instead of paying me the other 12 million way past due he is doing tech deals and ignoring my PMs for weeks now... )):

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=198794

NP bro, I hate to put my business out like that but He is trying to do lots of Donation deals and is ripping ppl off...My alliance has been in contact with his alliance and I/We will take Military Action as soon as I get in his range if it's not resolved by then...I took food off my table as I am a disabled veteran, to do donation deals to help my brothers who stood by my side and recieved damage for their loyalty and honor and since I've been chopped in half twice in two alliance wars and this game is my escape from RL.... )):

You know what you little SOB. I was inactive due to RL things i had going on. And i even let you know that. Next time how about you tell these people how i havent missed a single payment untill this RL !@#$%^&* came along and i was forced into inactivity. How dare you try to sit here and publicly embarrass me you little twerp. And even more so, after that last payment i dont even owe you 12 mill prick. I only owe you 9 and thats all im giving you. I honor my word and your getting just like i said. Now your pulling this BS. Grow up and quit being a noob. This is ridiculous and immature. People like you screw this game up.

So now ill let the whole CN world know, im going to keep having these periods of inactivity at random times because i some how think that my family needs me more right now then you need your money. If at any time i become inactive and payments are late, then deal with it. Your still getting your money and its not even that late. Dont let this idiot sit here and tell you i ignored his pm's for weeks because ive only been inactive for 9 days, and he only sent me one god forsaken pm.

Im not playing with you and your crap isnt flying. You should be punished just for pulling this idiotic act. Is this your alliances idea of being stable or business like? Complete lack of respect and control letting a member post this ridiculous garbage. Try getting some facts before drawing you conclusions so quickly. I am both humiliated and embarrassed by this and equally as humiliated and embarrassed by this alliances total lack of respect on these matters. We do have IRC, USE IT. A simple pm would have sufficed but apparently thats not how you guys operate.

Thanks for ruining my name. Lets see how far RL takes you.

Edited by NEWiley

This problem was being taken care of via private channels. on behalf of GRAN i would like to apologize for Stonewall jumping the gun before allowing the the situation to be resolved in house. also no member of GRAN below Elite Council is to post in here.

This matter is being reviewed and would have been dealt with already had this ruler bothered to contact our alliance regarding our member instead of posting public. Private channels!

GRAN has been trying to deal with this problem for the past 3 days and yet COIN gov is no where to be found I suggest stopping by our channel and speed things up we are tired of having to chase COIN gov around.

we are in #GRAN.

You know what you little SOB. I was inactive due to RL things i had going on. And i even let you know that. Next time how about you tell these people how i havent missed a single payment untill this RL !@#$%^&* came along and i was forced into inactivity. How dare you try to sit here and publicly embarrass me you little twerp. And even more so, after that last payment i dont even owe you 12 mill prick. I only owe you 9 and thats all im giving you. I honor my word and your getting just like i said. Now your pulling this BS. Grow up and quit being a noob. This is ridiculous and immature. People like you screw this game up.

So now ill let the whole CN world know, im going to keep having these periods of inactivity at random times because i some how think that my family needs me more right now then you need your money. If at any time i become inactive and payments are late, then deal with it. Your still getting your money and its not even that late. Dont let this idiot sit here and tell you i ignored his pm's for weeks because ive only been inactive for 9 days, and he only sent me one god forsaken pm.

Im not playing with you and your crap isnt flying. You should be punished just for pulling this idiotic act. Is this your alliances idea of being stable or business like? Complete lack of respect and control letting a member post this ridiculous garbage. Try getting some facts before drawing you conclusions so quickly. I am both humiliated and embarrassed by this and equally as humiliated and embarrassed by this alliances total lack of respect on these matters. We do have IRC, USE IT. A simple pm would have sufficed but apparently thats not how you guys operate.

Thanks for ruining my name. Lets see how far RL takes you.

If I were you I would keep your insults to yourself specially since GRAN has done all it can to contact your gov we have been sitting in your irc channel for days and no gov present besides wouldnt the smart thing to do be as soon as you saw this PAY UP what you owe and move on, but no you like trouble or at least escalating the situation I truly hope your avatar is incorrect and you aint representing your alliance this way otherwise shame on you.

Im not trying to insult anyone. I have no problem with you or your government. But what are you expecting from me exactly? Now im sitting here being sanctioned for simply just being inactive. What more could i possibly say. I havent missed a single payment to this guy untill this most recent one which i had no control over. Now im being sanctioned and having people pm my nation calling me a thief and sending insults for something i didnt do. It doesnt even matter if this is taken care of or not now, the damage is done and thats what you guys arent getting. Even when this does get sorted out im still going to have a poor rep for no reason.

And as far as im concerned, I am CoIN government and a link to our forum is in my signature. You already have an embassy so coming by and talking about this via non OWF would be great because i have been humiliated enough for one day.

Also.

besides wouldnt the smart thing to do be as soon as you saw this PAY UP what you owe and move on, but no you like trouble or at least escalating the situation I truly hope your avatar is incorrect and you aint representing your alliance this way otherwise shame on you.

I just became active as of today, i just got his message saying he was posting this on the OWF. I had no control over it. Right now im just waiting for this to be sorted out before i send him his aid. I have the money, im not scamming anyone. And dont even talk about my alliance. I represent my alliance the best i can and until now i have done a hell of a job. Im sorry that one member could make me shame my alliance with his lies, but remember now, hes YOUR member.

Edited by NEWiley

Im not trying to insult anyone. I have no problem with you or your government. But what are you expecting from me exactly? Now im sitting here being sanctioned for simply just being inactive. What more could i possibly say. I havent missed a single payment to this guy untill this most recent one which i had no control over. Now im being sanctioned and having people pm my nation calling me a thief and sending insults for something i didnt do. It doesnt even matter if this is taken care of or not now, the damage is done and thats what you guys arent getting. Even when this does get sorted out im still going to have a poor rep for no reason.

And as far as im concerned, I am CoIN government and a link to our forum is in my signature. You already have an embassy so coming by and talking about this via non OWF would be great because i have been humiliated enough for one day.

Also.

I just became active as of today, i just got his message saying he was posting this on the OWF. I had no control over it. Right now im just waiting for this to be sorted out before i send him his aid. I have the money, im not scamming anyone. And dont even talk about my alliance. I represent my alliance the best i can and until now i have done a hell of a job. Im sorry that one member could make me shame my alliance with his lies, but remember now, hes YOUR member.

if you are so eager to solve the situation why has it so far your gov hasnt been around to solve it, yet you continue to post here trying to justify your hurt ego, also you quoted "my family is more important than money" listen maybe you dont work for a living and support your beloved family but many of us do and we are talking about REAL MONEY here that he invested in you for you to through insults around like this. If you must know he was not sanctioned by our gov to post this but yet you are the one that found it helpful in insulting the GRAN AA while not trying to insult anyone guess what YOU DID, and we already apologized yet I dont see your apology anywhere ?

Why would i apologize for a late payment that was completely blown out of proportion? And just pointing it out for you, scroll up. Maybe you will see something...nothing? You sure? O wait! I was apologized to AFTER i insulted your AA. Maybe what i said may have not been the best choice of words but im not your puppet and CoIN is not an alliance you will push around. The intension of this post was to call me out and obviously to disgrace me which in result has every bit to do with my alliance. If getting what you give seems to be a problem them i am truly sorry. Im just not sure how we are the ones who handled this situation poorly because honestly, this post really says it all. I have already talked to GRAN gov on IRC (where this should have been dealt with in the first place) and informed them i have no intension of apologizing for such a scenario. I am paying him his money just like i have been and said i would, im not scamming him and he will be paid in full. Nothing has changed since i made this deal with stone. I will keep my word and i will honor our agreement. But honestly this was a real big fuss and nu sense fighting about his aid. More of what im referring to i guess is the fact that im being hounded to send him his money but his aid slots are full.

The one thing I hate more than anything is a liar or someone trying to insult people.

germanicus Posted Yesterday, 11:47 PM
(jerry wagner @ Feb 12 2009, 04:56 AM) *

This matter is being reviewed and would have been dealt with already had this ruler bothered to contact our alliance regarding our member instead of posting public. Private channels!

GRAN has been trying to deal with this problem for the past 3 days and yet COIN gov is no where to be found I suggest stopping by our channel and speed things up we are tired of having to chase COIN gov around.

we are in #GRAN.

Coin Gov is nowhere to be found huh?

That's interesting we created you a consulate on (on 2/9/09) our forums @ here! It's interesting that nobody posted anything regarding this issue there. Also, we have been on IRC at several points in time over the last three days. So don't make accusations of chasing CoIN gov around, perhaps you should have posted in your consulate which was created for DIPLOMATIC interactions. Instead it would appear to the casual observer that one is trying to make insidious accusations regarding the honesty of an alliance that has several well respected treaty partners, who isn't a fly-by-night organization. Use the consulate, that's what its there fore

It's the responsibility of the buyer of the donation to let the seller know that payments will be late. It's on the buyer update information. This was an OOC payment for IC benefits. You received the IC benefits for him giving you an OOC donation. So, if he can't get a hold of you, your government doesn't respond in a timely manner...the burden is on you. RL issues or not, who cares.

Oh, and insulting our good friends (and Allies) in GRAN aren't the way to go. Poor form.

Howdy folks, sorry to see what appears to be a very small dispute spiraling out of control. I think there are some pretty darn good folks in all the alliances involved.

As such, I offer the following:

I offer my services to attempt to mediate this dispute. I believe that it can be resolved simply, quietly, and without resort to threats or further damage to anyone's reputation.

If the parties would agree, I would be happy to donate my time for free. I'd just like to help you guys resolve this.

Any such resolution would be completely confidential and non-binding on the parties. I just have a suspicion that there are reasonable parties on all sides here, and maybe an objective third party could help you guys resolve it.

If interested in my proposal, I'm on IRC at #face. Otherwise, good luck and I really hope you guys can work this out.

Warmest regards,

VI

I am paying him his money just like i have been and said i would, im not scamming him and he will be paid in full. Nothing has changed since i made this deal with stone. I will keep my word and i will honor our agreement.

Apologies for removing the rest of your post, but I wanted to get to the important bit.

At this time you have a member of CoIN's government making a pledge to honor this agreement in good faith and attempt to resolve the situation as quickly as possible. In our dealings with GRAN over the past while, TSI has found GRAN to be both understanding and lenient when it comes to matters such as they. Much in keeping with trend of GRAN to cut to the chase, this entire affair seems to be the product of people cutting to the chase when their patience expired.

As indicated above, it does indeed appear that the member of CoIN in question has agreed to settle this matter. It is my hope that GRAN will continue to demonstrate their considerable patience and understanding on this matter and that CoIN aid their member in keeping up his part of the bargain. While it may be difficult to ignore the harsh words and veiled insults having been used concerning this matter, if people are able to rise above the emotional hurt and consider the broader picture then this situation can be easily brought to a close.

I offer my services to attempt to mediate this dispute. I believe that it can be resolved simply, quietly, and without resort to threats or further damage to anyone's reputation.

I can vouch for the excellence of VI's skills. Should either party feel the need, they should certainly take him up on his offer.

It's the responsibility of the buyer of the donation to let the seller know that payments will be late. It's on the buyer update information. This was an OOC payment for IC benefits. You received the IC benefits for him giving you an OOC donation. So, if he can't get a hold of you, your government doesn't respond in a timely manner...the burden is on you. RL issues or not, who cares.

Oh, and insulting our good friends (and Allies) in GRAN aren't the way to go. Poor form.

This is right regardless of circumstances.

Also lets see this turn into a war plox? :popcorn: