Most outrageous war rumors

Merrie Melodies

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that would be awesome, one of the few rumors posted it like to see come true. Not that I have anything against Slayer99 and crew I just miss Greenacres.

Greenacres was a son of a !@#$%*. I also hear he was 8 feet tall and used tree trunks as toothpicks.

wait, that was bill brasky, nevermind.

LOL. I'm not joking they know I've got my targets picked out for the eventual rolling of GGA. I'm very open and blunt about it. :)

i somehow have to qoute this arctic lady,

you would be an bad bilrow, if you did so :o

I would never muck with their forums or other systems. They know that. But that won't stop me from attacking them in-game.

Edited by Bilrow

LOL. I'm not joking they know I've got my targets picked out for the eventual rolling of GGA. I'm very open and blunt about it. :)

I would never muck with their forums or other systems. They know that. But that won't stop me from attacking them in-game.

Oh man, how many GGA foot soldiers are going to be paranoid over this.

O/ Bilrow

Bilrow delivers

I support the thread, its a good one. Obviously enough rumors of next great war are a point of great interest and amusement to the mass (to which I belong as well), so for those which do not want to spend 24/7 on the irc getting all the funny rumors delivered to them in small private chat rooms this is a great helper.

A good idea by Merrie Melodies Ill say

I've heard that this one alliance was gonna attack this other alliance and that alliance was going to attack the other alliance but then another alliance came to defend that alliance and then that alliance went to decla-- :wacko:

I support the thread, its a good one. Obviously enough rumors of next great war are a point of great interest and amusement to the mass (to which I belong as well), so for those which do not want to spend 24/7 on the irc getting all the funny rumors delivered to them in small private chat rooms this is a great helper.

A good idea by Merrie Melodies Ill say

Yes, some of us have lives B)

Yes, some of us have lives B)

Unfortunately for many of us, it seems thus far many of those who start such war rumors and know of many decided to avoid the thread and are jealously holding on to their amusing tales.

Common people share, more elaborate the better :D

edit- Redundancy in the sentence structure.

Edited by Branimir

Umbrella issues an ultimatum to GGA to purchase 10 WRC wonders within 72 hours. GGA chooses to buy infra instead, thereby sparking the fire that will blaze into the next Great War.

Due to the suddenness of the war, nobody has any time to cancel any treaties, so they all attack GPA and Grey Council.