Most outrageous war rumors

Merrie Melodies

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The entire maroon sphere is going to merge into one enormous alliance and absorb all the micro-alliances until it has had its fill... and then, well, it will manage to break the boundary of the in-game world and real-life and march on Washington D.C where we will mandate all Americans to eat SPAM for breakfast, lunch, and dinner... OR ELSE. :ph34r:

The entire maroon sphere is going to merge into one enormous alliance and absorb all the micro-alliances until it has had its fill... and then, well, it will manage to break the boundary of the in-game world and real-life and march on Washington D.C where we will mandate all Americans to eat SPAM for breakfast, lunch, and dinner... OR ELSE. :ph34r:

What shall we call it? LoL

United Commonwealth of Monos Rapture Crap Insanity Knights Arrows of Through God Brain

It kinda has a ring!

If I forgot anyone I am sorry.

I heard MHA and Gremlins are gonna make their merge all official-like, adopt one AA, leave the Continuum and move to the Green Sphere. This will set of a war with GGA and VE, which then spirals out of control.

Of course, I heard this shouted on an aeroplane, but nobody else did, so I'm not quite sure if I'm crazy or not. The doctors think I am.

MCXA will side with whoever is going to win the "next big war".

Agreed, however they most certainly wouldn't be the only alliance to do so, majority of alliances follow this path. However I must say it has been getting better as of late.

edit: Also hey Mag!

Edited by Incitatus