Announcement from Invicta

Waltar

I know I speak for my entire government when I say how pleased I am at this announcement. Invicta is honored to call TPF our friends.

On a personal note, please forgive me for not posting this announcement myself. Events in that OTHER world have unfortunately been dominating my attention lately.

Oh, and don't read anything into the fact that Waltar made our flag bigger. Between us, he has some, uh, size-related hang-ups. I have no idea where they come from...

I know I speak for my entire government when I say how pleased I am at this announcement. Invicta is honored to call TPF our friends.

On a personal note, please forgive me for not posting this announcement myself. Events in that OTHER world have unfortunately been dominating my attention lately.

Oh, and don't read anything into the fact that Waltar made our flag bigger. Between us, he has some, uh, size-related hang-ups. I have no idea where they come from...

I do apologize for that. I only noticed it after it was posted, and I felt really bad about it. If you guys would like, I'll edit it to make our flag smaller (you may need to give me the code to do that, however).