North Atlantic Defense Coalition Announcement

First of all, fighting to keep an ODP is ridiculous. No one works their butt off for an ODP. MDP, yes, but no one stresses over losing an ODP.

Second, this thread needs to die. It is now just making every party in question look bad.

I have yet to see where TGE should look bad, we understand that the reasons of this treaty are not there and they broke off the treaty. Neither of the parties in question have shown any hostilities and have really only wished the other side a farewell and good luck wherever they may go. Its just outsiders looking for drama, vultures looking for a weakend kill that look bad.

But I do agree it is time for this thread to die, it has served its purpose.

Edited by rommelgrad

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ragnarok is canceling treaties on a monthly basis, yet you complain about NADC canceling one?

I didn't complain a single time, so I'm not all too sure where you got that impression. I'm inquiring into the situation, I don't see that being much of a problem. I never once stated NADC was in the wrong for canceling, nor do I think so. Please do not try and use my rather innocent questions as an excuse to throw out a little insult about my alliance which is rather unfounded if I say so myself. Considering I work as a Diplomat and have a much better view of how our Foreign Affairs is run than you do, I can personally say that we don't just drop treaties nonchalantly.

What debacle? the only ones complaining are people that have nothing to do with. Also, those who rip everything NADC does anyway.

By debacle I meant this thread, which hasn't exactly been a PR victory. But, I'll rephrase because I'll agree, my choice of words may have been a bit misleading.

If there was a drifting, and the government's weren't the same as the one's who had signed the treaty, why not take a pro-active approach to building new bridges and friendships with the new .gov?

Edited by Balder

This is completely off topic. But you may want to check out your own words. Forgetful = Fail

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=42711

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=27451

EDIT: ohhh... I like this one, too. - http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1020407

Even better - http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...st&p=979417

We should do a Penchuk's greatest public statements list.

watchman... I don't even know what to say... I mean... you're trying to make a guy look bad, so you bring up a public apology that he posted, a comment about why he's mad at MCXA for forcing him to stay off the OWF, a comment by a TOPer who wishes NpO disbanded, and a christmas joke thread?

I could bring up a worse list than that to make a box of kittens look like the devil reincarnated. Come on now.

watchman... I don't even know what to say... I mean... you're trying to make a guy look bad,

He wanted to compare track records.

I hardly see how I've done anything dishonourable. I will second the request to back up your statement.

I couldn't care less if you and Penchuk think I am the devil. However, KP seems to come on to every NADC thread and judge us from his moral high ground. I don't think that ground is quite as high as he thinks. What do I know, I'm just a clown minion :P

He wanted to compare track records.

I couldn't care less if you and Penchuk think I am the devil. However, KP seems to come on to every NADC thread and judge us from his moral high ground. I don't think that ground is quite as high as he thinks. What do I know, I'm just a clown minion :P

I hope you don't really believe that I think you/NADC are the devil.

All I was saying is if you wanted to prove that he is really dishonourable, one of your pieces of evidence should probably not be a public apology that he posted. Just sayin'.

By debacle I meant this thread, which hasn't exactly been a PR victory. But, I'll rephrase because I'll agree, my choice of words may have been a bit misleading.

No big deal. Also, overrated PR is overrated.

If there was a drifting, and the government's weren't the same as the one's who had signed the treaty, why not take a pro-active approach to building new bridges and friendships with the new .gov?

This was not a nonchalant for by NADC. It was a difficult decision by the government and voting membership. Sometimes alliances go in different directions. These are tough choices, but I am sure that it was one that will work out in the long run. As you know, sometimes things just don't pan out to the extent we would like. When an alliance evaluates their diplomatic strategy, they have to make hard choices at times.

EDIT: confusing language

Edited by watchman

• 3 weeks later...