North Atlantic Defense Coalition Announcement

Marx is a former gov member of TGE, formerly second only to the Emperor. He knows TGE well. You would be foolish to question that.

Now, this post caught my attention.

Now, maybe I'm stupid, but Marx is in IPA.

And how is he, or was he, only second to the Emperor?

And you're insinuating that Marx is the only one that can have friends in TGE?

And if anything, relations between TGE and TSI have been growing nicely, and we've been trying to help them through their current problems. So I would dare say that maybe you should reconsider the idea that TSI would know nothing.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, this post caught my attention.

Now, maybe I'm stupid, but Marx is in IPA.

And how is he, or was he, only second to the Emperor?

And you're insinuating that Marx is the only one that can have friends in TGE?

And if anything, relations between TGE and TSI have been growing nicely, and we've been trying to help them through their current problems. So I would dare say that maybe you should reconsider the idea that TSI would know nothing.

Then somebody is lying, we can't point fingers all day but that won't matter in the end.

One up ya, TSI had a former Emperor/ress.

Who was booted from TGE for a coup attempt.

Lets keep it with NADC and TGE. NADC is doing the right thing, we are no longer close as we once were. This treaty which was mainly based off a friendship of a certain person or persons and they are no longer with TGE. I hope we can renew this friendship in the near future and start over on a new foundation.

How exactly can a leader coup themselves?

Fred left Shuru in charge but he never left TGE nor necessarily resigned as the Emperor, in fact, he said he was going on vacation. Shuru attempted to remove any possible chance of K-Fred coming back and retaking the throne. I really don't feel like getting into this now, we all know what happened. Let's not try to sugarcoat it.

Lets keep it with NADC and TGE. NADC is doing the right thing, we are no longer close as we once were. This treaty which was mainly based off a friendship of a certain person or persons and they are no longer with TGE. I hope we can renew this friendship in the near future and start over on a new foundation.

The true essence of the intent of the original point to this thread.

Fred left Shuru in charge but he never left TGE nor necessarily resigned as the Emperor, in fact, he said he was going on vacation. Shuru attempted to remove any possible chance of K-Fred coming back and retaking the throne. I really don't feel like getting into this now, we all know what happened. Let's not try to sugarcoat it.

I'm not even going to try to fight with you on this. Every post you make is still misinformed. You weren't even in TGE when this happened. I suggest you stick to what Valdemar told you to do last night and stop fighting for TGE when it's not wanted.

Like I said previously, I have good ties with my old friends. I know more than you think.

Let's not get into a who-knows-what battle. There have been attempts to keep the various dirty laundry from the thread - if you'd care to begin exposing the various past activities of an alliance who you left under less-than-polite circumstances I'm sure there are plenty of people who might be interested. Then again, I doubt your current alliance would appreciate the potential harm you're causing to their reputation and perceived involvement in the internal affairs of another alliance.

Well said and that is why we gave you a shiny medal :)

this thread has been successfully derailed. way to go Emperor Marx

Shuru decided to pursue a comment made by CowboyCornholio, mhawk also pursued it saying she was the former Empress of TGE to boost her credibility, I explained why she is the former Empress, and still not the current Monarch. Also I have a question;

Who are you?

I'm not even going to try to fight with you on this. Every post you make is still misinformed. You weren't even in TGE when this happened. I suggest you stick to what Valdemar told you to do last night and stop fighting for TGE when it's not wanted.

I'm sorry that what you want to believe happened is different from the true story, but the facts are facts. As for anything said between me and Valdemar, you don't know anything. Valdemar has not told me to be stop defending TGE because it wasn't wanted, no one did. You are the one who is misinformed.

Let's not get into a who-knows-what battle. There have been attempts to keep the various dirty laundry from the thread - if you'd care to begin exposing the various past activities of an alliance who you left under less-than-polite circumstances I'm sure there are plenty of people who might be interested. Then again, I doubt your current alliance would appreciate the potential harm you're causing to their reputation and perceived involvement in the internal affairs of another alliance.

This isn't a "who-knows-who" battle. This became a credibility battle when mhawk brought up the Shuru is the former Empress of TGE and ought to know what she's talking about. But since she was thrown out on bad terms, I say that eliminates any credibility on her knowing TGE's internal affairs whatsoever. Also, I am allowed to speak my mind, and everyone I associate with knows how I feel about my former alliance. Quite frankly, I wouldn't have joined an alliance if I were not allowed to do the right thing in defending my old friends.

I didn't open this can of worms, and quite frankly I don't care. The past is the past, but if people are going to lie about it I will be sure to point it out and present the facts. I'm done with this thread, if you have any further arguments you'd like to present to me you can do it in a PM on the forums. That is all.

Edit: Spelling.

Edited by Emperor Marx

This isn't a "who-knows-who" battle. This became a credibility battle when mhawk brought up the Shuru is the former Empress of TGE and ought to know what she's talking about. But since she was thrown out on bad terms, I say that eliminates any credibility on her knowing TGE's internal affairs whatsoever.

You're overlooking the fact that, like you, she and others still speak with people about the ongoing internal affairs of said alliance. You're simply not privy to them nor have you actually bothered to look into this circumstance. Contact between people didn't end on September 25, 2008 and there's a lot that's gone on that simply never got spoken about because of the risk to those who dared to speak. Again, you're talking about something you know little about.

Also, I am allowed to speak my mind, and everyone I associate with knows how I feel about my former alliance. Quite frankly, I wouldn't have joined an alliance if I were not allowed to do the right thing in defending my old friends.

Sure, you can speak your mind the same as anyone else. It doesn't mean that there aren't potential consequences - I don't presume to know the mindset of your alliance leaders. I only offer a cautionary thought.

I didn't open this can of worms, and quite frankly I don't care. The past is the past, but if people are going to lie about it I will be sure to point it out and present the facts. I'm done with this thread, if you have any further arguments you'd like to present to me you can do it in a PM on the forums. That is all.

You, sir, did not open the can but you certainly made the attempt to spread said worms around. As for the presentation of "facts", I have yet to see them laid out along with supporting evidence. All that has happened her is the derailment of a line of conversation and a series of attempts to discuss matters not addressed by the OP to the detriment of uninvolved alliances.

Moving on...

It is a shame that NADC's announcement has earned them an unwarranted black mark. I personally would hope that the Cyberverse would be more receptive to the breaking down of the onerous treaty web rather than decry such moves while at the same time complaining about the treaty web's existence. On the other hand, both NADC and TGE governments have shown civility toward each other and have said that, in the future, better relations are possible once more. There is no enemy-making in the OP, only a statement of fact for the rest of the Cyberverse to see.

Shuru decided to pursue a comment made by CowboyCornholio, mhawk also pursued it saying she was the former Empress of TGE to boost her credibility, I explained why she is the former Empress, and still not the current Monarch. Also I have a question;

Who are you?

It doesn't matter who he is, he is right; and that's all that counts.

I'm sorry that what you want to believe happened is different from the true story, but the facts are facts.

point?

As for anything said between me and Valdemar, you don't know anything. Valdemar has not told me to be stop defending TGE because it wasn't wanted, no one did. You are the one who is misinformed.

When my mind serves me right, she was a major part of all this drama, accused of couping etc. so I think that she knows the facts better than you do.

You haven't even been in TGE when it happened.

This isn't a "who-knows-who" battle.

It is a who-knows-what battle and you apparently know nothing.

This became a credibility battle when mhawk brought up the Shuru is the former Empress of TGE and ought to know what she's talking about. But since she was thrown out on bad terms, I say that eliminates any credibility on her knowing TGE's internal affairs whatsoever.

Just because she was thrown out on bad terms doesn't mean that she doesn't know TGE anymore.

Also, I am allowed to speak my mind, and everyone I associate with knows how I feel about my former alliance. Quite frankly, I wouldn't have joined an alliance if I were not allowed to do the right thing in defending my old friends.

Edit: Spelling.

Seriously, what is that? TGE's bitterness over the departure of Shuru?

One could make the argument that TGE has been ill for quite some time.

Well said.

All hard feelings aside, I don't see why people are giving NADC such a hard time over this cancellation. Even if TGE were engaged in combat, this is an ODP and the NADC would not be obligated to help anyway. What I see this cancellation as is a message to TGE that they are no longer the kind of people/alliance that the NADC want to be associated with. Whether they (TGE) believe this to be a positive or negative thing is, of course, up to their own discretion.

Also you'll note that where Ravyns said why they were cancelling no one got curious, but whenever you don't, everyone has something to say.

I believe people didn't post their curiosity about our cancellations because the alliances involved aren't big enough to warrant sufficient drama for speculation.

I believe people didn't post their curiosity about our cancellations because the alliances involved aren't big enough to warrant sufficient drama for speculation.

Like the NADC warrants sufficient drama? They always follow suit: e.g. when other allances cancel, they're bound to follow in a short time.

So this was expected.

edit: spelling

Edited by erikz

Well said.

All hard feelings aside, I don't see why people are giving NADC such a hard time over this cancellation. Even if TGE were engaged in combat, this is an ODP and the NADC would not be obligated to help anyway. What I see this cancellation as is a message to TGE that they are no longer the kind of people/alliance that the NADC want to be associated with. Whether they (TGE) believe this to be a positive or negative thing is, of course, up to their own discretion.

Hi Flinders.

Ironic statement, since we cut you loose just a couple of weeks ago for that very same reason, eh? ;)

Take care.

Hello Rommelgrad, long time no see.

Glad to see you back at TGE. Also, you have laid it out perfectly in that post. That is all this thread is about.

PS: we still have the disco ball @ #rok

Edited by Alfred von Tirpitz