North Atlantic Defense Coalition Announcement

Anyone who attacks TGE is a fool. Between the beating they would take in the public mindset as well as the embroiling of themselves in wars with FOK, The International, TOOL and several others they would likely not fare well.

This man speaks the truth. Hopefully this message is heard by all who would think of engaging TGE in hostilities.

-Craig

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DK has much more "inside information" about relations on the white sphere than you.

I was actually talking about myself there. I don't actually know anything about the current affair (and honestly don't even have an opinion on this), but I believed he was missing the point of many who were criticizing NADC here.

[..]

That leaves TGE on the side the Continuum has been wanting to hit for over a year: FOK/TGE/TOP/Gramlins/Umbrella/etc

This makes perfect sense, FOK left Q so they could be attacked? I don't think so.

And: TGE, you always have iFOK's back, and I'm very sure you have FOK's back also.

edit: typo's, + the ones I missed

Edited by erikz

You know this is not the entirety of the truth, otherwise you would not be complaining to members of other alliances about the state of internal affairs in your own, especially members of other alliances who you are unofficially not supposed to be speaking to.

I love how TSI knows so much about TGE's internal situation :rolleyes:

Tinfoil: the Initiative will break apart.

Tinfoil: the GPA will be attacked.

Tinfoil: the NpO will be attacked.

Give it a rest, will you? At least come up with an original way to deny the inevitable rather than that it simply won't happen.

How about it can't happen?

At this point all of those alliances have direct ties to tC. The Mobius accords strictly forbid attacking eachother's allirs. Unless there are a slew of cancellations and/or a few more people leave tC for the sake of letting an attack happen it can't happen.

When the North Sea Accords were originally negotiated, I worked with Shurukian and then Rommelgrad. After the treaty was signed, I started to work with Kaiser Fred. Shurukian (a very good friend to NADC) was deposed somewhere in there, Rommelgrad left and Kaiser Fred has been a rare sighting as of late.

NADC knows very few people at TGE anymore. It is difficult to maintain a treaty with an alliance that you don't know. Channel lurking does not mean that two alliances have a relationship. If that were true we would have tons of treaties. It takes more than that. NADC was not comfortable having an empty treaty with an alliance we no longer knew.

If the fine members of the peanut gallery, OWF lurkers would like NADC to maintain such a treaty, thanks for your input. Somehow I doubt you would do such a thing with your alliance.

How about it can't happen?

At this point all of those alliances have direct ties to tC. The Mobius accords strictly forbid attacking eachother's allirs. Unless there are a slew of cancellations and/or a few more people leave tC for the sake of letting an attack happen it can't happen.

Because we all know treaty cancellations just never happen right? And also every alliance follows every letter of a treaty right?

Lets be serious here

Because we all know treaty cancellations just never happen right? And also every alliance follows every letter of a treaty right?

Lets be serious here

I'm sure he knows that but it's convenient for someone in his position to ignore.

BLEU had "direct ties" to the Continuum too, Magicninja.

As DK said before, I love the fact that the Peanut Gallery gripes about too many treaties, and then gripes when NADC cancels one that isn't working.

NADC keeps a limited amount of treaties. In fact, outside of Agora, we have no MDPs and only 2 ODPs (NATO, Zenith). As a sovereign alliance, we choose to take treaties seriously. If we feel we can't live up to them, we cancel.

If the rest of Bob decides to be treaty whores, that is up to them.

Edited by watchman

As DK said before, I love the fact that the Peanut Gallery gripes about too many treaties, and then gripes when NADC cancels one that isn't working.

NADC keeps a limited amount of treaties. In fact, outside of Agora, we have no MDPs and only 2 ODPs (NATO, Zenith). As a sovereign alliance, we choose to take treaties seriously. If we feel we can't live up to them, we cancel.

I love how you pretend that one fact is relevant in an entirely different context.

I love how TSI knows so much about TGE's internal situation :rolleyes:
I love how you know so much about TGE's internal situation
I love the fact that the Peanut Gallery gripes about too many treaties,
I love how you pretend that one fact is relevant in an entirely different context.

I love how much people love this thread.

I love how people view us as the CN equivalent of Haiti - if there are issues here, we'll sort them out in due course, I'm not too bothered as a little drama now and again does make things interesting, does it not?

As for other issues, Rommelgrad is indeed back while the Emperor is away at the moment - RL kicks in for us all - he has left a very able Chancellor in his place so any queries should be directed his way.

I understand what Watchman is saying - people drift from alliances and so sometimes treaties follow suit - unfortunate but perhaps they can be repaired in time, who knows? With the current drama flying about, you placed yourself in a rather unenvious position with this thread - I sympathise but there's no hard feelings on this side anyhow - I'll say that subjectively but also, I believe, for the Empire.

For the moment, I'd like to thank you good folks for your friendship in times past and wish you and your alliance the very best in the future.

Edited by Colonel Walter Kurtz

Marx is a former gov member of TGE, formerly second only to the Emperor. He knows TGE well. You would be foolish to question that.

i dont care who he used to be. he is not in TGE presently, so he shouldnt assume to know everything about an alliance hes not in. and that doesnt just go for him but everyone whos assuming things about this

But did you expect something diffrent from a troll?

and im not a troll, i just get angry when people assume they know things when they obviously dont :P

plus this is only my 3rd post here gosh darn it

Edited by Antos

i dont care who he used to be. he is not in TGE presently, so he shouldnt assume to know everything about an alliance hes not in. and that doesnt just go for him but everyone whos assuming things about this

Like I said previously, I have good ties with my old friends. I know more than you think.