North Atlantic Defense Coalition Announcement

nadc_fadheader_seal-1.jpg

This is an official 48 hour notice of cancellation of our treaty to The German Empire according to the terms agreed upon the Optional Defense Pact. Many of the members that helped us forge this treaty are no longer with TGE. We have since drifted apart. Since we do not want to hold an empty treaty we have decided to go our separate ways until such a relationship is restored. At such time we will reconsider our options. We wish TGE goodwill in the autonomy of their affairs.

Sincerely,

Barkeaters

Minister of Foreign Affairs

North Atlantic Defense Coalition

nadc_foreign_seal2.jpg

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things like this happen from time to time. Find someone who wants to make things better, send them as a diplomat, reestablish connections, sign a new treaty..

Best of luck to both alliances. I have friends in both and hope things can get better :)

I'm guessing this thread will soon be filled with blind support as folks begin to rally for the perceived under dog. Maybe they should hold off a second and really take a look at what it means to be a friend and figure out where that might have been violated. However this is far too much and I await the long stream of armchair moral crusaders.

I'm guessing this thread will soon be filled with blind support as folks begin to rally for the perceived under dog. Maybe they should hold off a second and really take a look at what it means to be a friend and figure out where that might have been violated. However this is far too much and I await the long stream of armchair moral crusaders.

Both treaty cancellations probably has to do with TGE having a MDOAP with FOK and it's an easy way to erase lines to one side. Just throwing that out there.

Edited by Oktavia