The European Free-Trade Agreement Conference

Sarah Tintagyl

The Queen sat at the desk and looked around at the other rulers and representatives and then spoke "we are willing to abolish the Visa system for European nations. We are proposing to have a simple passport check at the border to ensure that the person is European. We hope that the negotiations will not crumble after the UK's decision to not abolish the Tarrifs, we are hoping that a new age in European cooperation can still be reached."

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"So correct me if I'm wrong Your Highnesses, you would be in favor of a visa system that would make borders easily accessible, yet not fully opened. And a reduction in tariffs. I would imagine the reduction idea would be the best suited, especially considering Molakia's desire to maintain tariffs on their industrial sectors. What we might be able to do is a tariff reduction by 20% across all of Europe and the installation of a European Visa system, each country could run the Visa Office out of their Department of the Interior. I would agree to that."