Chaos in GLS

HHAYD

News report at 9:00 AM, February 7th.

GLS Department of Justice have reported 75 criminal attacks occurred along the border of northern and middle part of GLS two days ago. The attacks were launched all at once within 20 minutes. Local police in the attacked area have arrested nearly 335 suspects and discovered all of the suspects were anarchists. The anarchists have used Lake Michigan or used deep, hidden underground tunnels to enter GLS to attack. Some of the anarchists said they wanted to spread anarchy to GLS by using violence since they thought it would be better for GLS. Nearly 1,000 civilians were killed by the anarchist attacks.

The Department of Homeland Security have planned on tightening the border controls along the western part of the northern part of GLS. The collapse of the neighboring nation took the GLS government by surprise. More updates to come.

OOC: I am planning on taking over some of the unclaimed land west of my nation. If any of you want to object, then explain why other nations, such as Saboria, invaded and took over another inactive nation.

Edited by HHAYD

News report at 9:00 AM, February 7th.

GLS Department of Justice have reported 75 criminal attacks occurred along the border of northern and middle part of GLS two days ago. The attacks were launched all at once within 20 minutes. Local police in the attacked area have arrested nearly 335 suspects and discovered all of the suspects were anarchists. The anarchists have used Lake Michigan or used deep, hidden underground tunnels to enter GLS to attack. Some of the anarchists said they wanted to spread anarchy to GLS by using violence since they thought it would be better for GLS. Nearly 1,000 civilians were killed by the anarchist attacks.

The Department of Homeland Security have planned on tightening the border controls along the western part of the northern part of GLS. The collapse of the neighboring nation took the GLS government by surprise. More updates to come.

OOC: I am planning on taking over some of the unclaimed land west of my nation. If any of you want to object, then explain why other nations, such as Saboria, invaded and took over another inactive nation.

IC: The Prime-Minister of Bohovia, Aruj Sampson, wakes up from a good night rest, he turn on the television to here of this horrific news, he drops his coffee, and runs to the phone, he orders an extra 2000 soliders as well as 400 tanks to the Western Bohovian Boarder witch joins GLS. He then calls GLS and requests to send 4000 peace keeping troops to our neighbours to the west.

OOC: Witch former inactive nation did he take over, I cannot recall?

Edited by ottawa1234

IC: The Prime-Minister of Bohovia, Aruj Sampson, wakes up from a good night rest, he turn on the television to here of this horrific news, he drops his coffee, and runs to the phone, he orders an extra 2000 soliders as well as 400 tanks to the Western Bohovian Boarder witch joins GLS. He then calls GLS and requests to send 4000 peace keeping troops to our neighbours to the west.

Reply to the message:

Thank you for the peacekeeping troops.

---------------------

A Sponge Bob cartoon is playing...

Sponge Bob square pants, Sponge Bob square pants...

Blimp!

"We interrupt this broadcast for an emergency update to our news."

An army of anarchists have attacked GLS in response of the GLS police stopping and arresting other anarchists. The GLS Department of Homeland Security have placed the nation into DEFCON 4 and the northern and half of the middle part of GLS under DEFCON 3, and the border areas bordering Lake Michigan and the collapsed neighboring nation under DEFCON 2.

GLS military have responded with missile strikes and a bomb raid on the anarchists, but the anarchists had the advantage in numbers so they smashed through GLS border walls. As a result, 2,000 GLS troops clashed against nearly 10,000 anarchists.

OOC: Witch former inactive nation did he take over, I cannot recall?

OOC: I don't know how to spell the name. -_-

Edited by HHAYD

OOC: The Arctic Confederacy. And I somehow doubt that you'll be able to take over ALL of former Wierdegebert.

OOC: That is why I am going to take a chunk of it and set up better border walls.

Edited by HHAYD

GLS military have forced all of the anarchists back into the collapsed Wierdegebert. However, considering the amount of damages and killing the anarchists done, the military was ordered to chase the barbarians until every last of them surrender, arrested, or killed.

Edited by HHAYD

GLS military have forced all of the anarchists back into the collapsed Wierdegebert. However, considering the amount of damages and killing the anarchists done, the military was ordered to chase the barbarians until every last of them surrender, arrested, or killed.

The Republic of Rebel Virginia strongly suggests that the Great Lakes State not enter into the Viniland Protectorate Region. We are quite confident that Viniland is more than capable of dealing with these anarchists themselves.

The Republic of Rebel Virginia strongly suggests that the Great Lakes State not enter into the Viniland Protectorate Region. We are quite confident that Viniland is more than capable of dealing with these anarchists themselves.

As you wish...

--------------

Message to GLS military:

Retreat back into GLS imminently.

Viniland is currently holding former Wiedgerbert as a protectorate and attempting to convince the former government to restore order in the area (OOC: I'm still trying to get him back into CNRP, I might give up soon though). Roughly 80,000 Vinilandese troops are in the protectorate in order to keep peace - and we did not hear about, or detect the "anarchists" attack - are you sure they're coming out of the protectorate?

Viniland is currently holding former Wiedgerbert as a protectorate and attempting to convince the former government to restore order in the area (OOC: I'm still trying to get him back into CNRP, I might give up soon though). Roughly 80,000 Vinilandese troops are in the protectorate in order to keep peace - and we did not hear about, or detect the "anarchists" attack - are you sure they're coming out of the protectorate?

Yes we did, if you want to see the video tapes of them attempting to invade our nation, then we will give the video tapes. We are sorry for invading your protectorate, our military have already pulled out.

Yes we did, if you want to see the video tapes of them attempting to invade our nation, then we will give the video tapes. We are sorry for invading your protectorate, our military have already pulled out.

There is no need, we trust your words. It seems like those attacks took place before our troops could secure the Eastern borders. It will not happen again, do not worry.