IRON Presidential Announcement

Heft

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Heft for all you have done as IRON President, I still kicked your $@! at scrabble though :awesome:

Finsterbaby I look forward to scrabble seesions with our new president. :blush:

Or maybe I wanted to know if, say, IRON's policy toward perma-ZI'ing entire alliances perhaps changed? Or even individual nations? Or anything? I don't know what the President does these days (prettymuch nothing in my day) as I've not read IRON's most recent charter so maybe nothing changes at all except the mask. I don't see why they can't state as such.

Well then why didn't you simply ask they questions in the first place? Anyhow the point of the announcement was to notify the world that IRON was changing it's President, is there something wrong with that? Why does it have to have a policy change attached for it to be a change? A change in leadership means a new face, introducing that new face is reason enough. You know fine well how the IRON Government works Doitzel you were a Councilor yourself. The Charter may have changed but the government structure has not. In any case if your interested you can find a copy of the "most recent" charter on our cn wiki page. It's probably three months out of date but you know the most recent charter was released around 12 months ago. :awesome:

Thank you Heft for all you have done as IRON President, I still kicked your $@! at scrabble though :awesome:

Finsterbaby I look forward to scrabble seesions with our new president. :blush:

Well then why didn't you simply ask they questions in the first place? Anyhow the point of the announcement was to notify the world that IRON was changing it's President, is there something wrong with that? Why does it have to have a policy change attached for it to be a change? A change in leadership means a new face, introducing that new face is reason enough. You know fine well how the IRON Government works Doitzel you were a Councilor yourself. The Charter may have changed but the government structure has not. In any case if your interested you can find a copy of the "most recent" charter on our cn wiki page. It's probably three months out of date but you know the most recent charter was released around 12 months ago. :awesome:

I think we should all just have a scrabble tournament to pick sides for the next war

Get like 20 alliances - 5 games - TOP 10 (2 per game) vs Losing 10 (2 per game)