To bring order

Lynneth

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Though we applaud Saboria by taking steps to prevent Anarchy, we are baffled why we were not contacted before Saboria declared those territories as protectorates, particularly considering they do not border Saboria, but rather our nation.

OOC: I actually had plans to make them a protectorate after I came back from school. I reckon I was two hours too late.

Byzantium is greatly alarmed at the spread of Communism over the parts of the world. So Communism continues to expand to bring forth their failed ideals.

If their ideals have failed one would think that they would not be able to spread them at all, no? :rolleyes: We aren't great fans of that particular ideology either, but we don't dismiss them out of hand either.

Although We feel that this is just a step to take over much more land, we are not prepared to go to war at this time.

We would be willing, reluctanly willing, to recognize this protectorate on one small condition. There are two small islands of the shore of Newfoundland (OOC St Pierre and Michelon in RL) they are the birthplace of our king, and we would like them to be under Prince Edward Island control, even if only nominally. We ask only the right to fly our flag there and call them ours. We will build nothing there, nor house any troops. They are too small and rocky to be used as any kind of naval or air base anyway.

Though we applaud Saboria by taking steps to prevent Anarchy, we are baffled why we were not contacted before Saboria declared those territories as protectorates, particularly considering they do not border Saboria, but rather our nation.

OOC: I actually had plans to make them a protectorate after I came back from school. I reckon I was two hours too late.

That's how Communists are. They are so secretive because they dont want the world to know of their shortcomings. If they were truly 'democratic' as they so claim, they would've notified you before. Such is Communism.

If their ideals have failed one would think that they would not be able to spread them at all, no? :rolleyes: We aren't great fans of that particular ideology either, but we don't dismiss them out of hand either.

That's because the proponents of Communism are either oblivious or ignorant of the failures of their 'ideology', that they would try to spread them further, nevertheless.

Edited by JEDCJT

PEI may contact us for land

OOC: PM me if you wish.

Thank you, our King will get in touch with you in the coming days. It is not land per se, it is the fact that these were, and in our minds still are, our lands. We had planed flying over them when Saborians were huddled in Yurts afraid that the moon may have eaten the sun.

There are two small islands of the shore of Newfoundland (OOC St Pierre and Michelon in RL) they are the birthplace of our king, and we would like them to be under Prince Edward Island control, even if only nominally. We ask only the right to fly our flag there and call them ours. We will build nothing there, nor house any troops. They are too small and rocky to be used as any kind of naval or air base anyway.

Then these islands shall be yours.

Thank you, our King will get in touch with you in the coming days. It is not land per se, it is the fact that these were, and in our minds still are, our lands. We had planed flying over them when Saborians were huddled in Yurts afraid that the moon may have eaten the sun.

Fun fact: Our people never lived in Yurts and almost 98% of them are descendants of european settlers.

Then these islands shall be yours.

Fun fact: Our people never lived in Yurts and almost 98% of them are descendants of european settlers.

Thank you for that small kindess.

Insert nomadic tent of your choosing, and I made no mention of ethnicity. I only used Yurt as it fit the bill for the point I was making (and OOC it is a cool word to say. Try it)

Would Saboria be interested in making the protectorate a joint one, including Viniland and potentially USNA (if they show interested), considering we're the bordering nations?

This would work for us.

OOC; I hate school :rolleyes:

IC: Hello there. This is your friendly WE ambassador telling you to GET OUT! Failure to comply will result in military action. Thank you for you time.

OOC: What school prevents you from getting online and posting once a day or even once a week?

And unless you get back on the map by Sargun's decree, I'm going to disregard your IC.

Edited by Lynneth