"The time has come," the Walrus said

Cobalt

"The time has come," the Walrus said,

"To talk of many things:

Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--

Of cabbages--and kings--

And why the sea is boiling hot--

And whether pigs have wings."

And so it seems, my time has come. It has been a great two+ years here on planet bob, but as it is with all good things, I feel it must now come to an end for me.

I'll keep it brief, as no one really enjoys reading through long lists of shout outs;

Ordo Verde: You guys are the best, remember it.

TORN: Keep doing that Voodoo that you do so well

VE: Stay Classy

Mixoux - From BM to iX, v3 and CN... it's been a great, what, 5-ish years now? Don't be a stranger.

Chief4Real - same as Mix, we've been together for probably way to long, I guess its just time to move on to the next chapter. I'll be in contact.

Everyone from ex-OR/OV/TORN/VE - The lot of you compose the best group of people in CN. Stay true to your beliefs and don't let anyone compromise your integrity. Never bow down, never surrender.

To the CN Community: Stop worrying so much about the treaty web ;)

- - -

I'll be around on IRC and the forums a bit before I depart for good. To anyone not listed above, I'll be in contact.

"O Oysters," said the Carpenter,

"You've had a pleasant run!

Shall we be trotting home again?'

But answer came there none--

And this was scarcely odd, because

They'd eaten every one.

You sir, are one of the best people I have met in this game and will be missed as a friend. I'm honored to have been and served side by side in 3 alliances with you.

I wish you all the best in your life and your future. Don't be a stranger, drop by for a visit when you can.

On behalf of OV (and OR), I thank you for the amazing job you did on our graphics, and I personally want to thank you for teaching me a few things in Photoshop.

PS. I'll definitely have some design work for you in the near future, how would I be able to contact you?

Edited by King Alexander IV

Is it big enough to warrent a goodbye thread?

Fun statistic: 100% of people who found alliances and make goodbye threads return.

Edited by Buller

Is it big enough to warrent a goodbye thread?

Fun statistic: 100% of people who found alliances and make goodbye threads return.

Even better fun statistic: 100% of people that post snide comments in goodbye threads end up looking far worse than the person that started the thread.

It's titled "The time has come" with the byline of "Leaving Cybernations" ... surely you weren't duped into opening it, right?