Favorite Wonder

youwish959

Because we honestly don't care, attack us and see how far you get before NPO reminds you why we don't need the WRC. :rolleyes:

lmao!

I have now seen it all. An alliance that fails so hard at holding their own militarily that the best spin they can make of it is to say how great their allies are. Truly epic.

Also, WRC.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3. No matter how strong you are, allies can make you stronger. Does it burn you so much that we can call on NPO? I wasen't aware that facts were taboo in this thread.

We can call on NPO too. The difference is that when the NPO calls on us we can blow entire alliances out of the water. You, not so much.

I was GGA's rookie of the month (it's open to all new members, not just those new to the game) in April last year, and I'm a recipient of this:

wsshmg_th.jpg

Who the hell are you?

Congrats, you were actually active on the boards and *insert lewd reference here* the right people. Whoop-de-doo. Also, you actually held an active embassy in our forums, I applaud you for doing your job that you were assigned.

Also, I got this :

medalofvalor.gif

Who the "hell" are you again?

Haaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

pant pant pant pant pant pant

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh God

Oh God

HAHAHAHAAAAAA

phew.

Phewwwwwwwwwwwwww.

We can call on NPO too. The difference is that when the NPO calls on us we can blow entire alliances out of the water. You, not so much.

As long as that entire alliance is above like 20k NS.

My favorite is, uh, Stock Market. If I ever get to buy a wonder.

Edited by Schattenmann

Ok, guys, let's lay off. We all know that GGA is a big joke and that they are more easily blown by the wind than your typical sock. Sure, they may have no fire power to speak of or anything particularly useful about them but some badges and their treaties, but that gives us no reason to mock them!

For shame, every one. Respect the history that comes along with the only alliance that can barely maintain a sanction without being involved in a war. After all, they once tried to tell Gremlins that they weren't allowed to have a Green team senator. I suppose it's easy to boss someone around when you know they can't attack you since all your nations are too small to be within their range.

o/ the mighty GGA! I can hardly sleep at night, thinking of the dire consequences of your wrath. If you were to declare on my alliance, I might have to attempt to understand what degenerate108 means despite his complete lack of ability to form English sentences.

EDIT: Oh, oops - drunk post. I probably could've expressed my point of view more coherently otherwise...

Edited by ochocinco

Oops, I didn't realize that GGA actually FAILED to maintain their sanction despite lack of war.

In fact, they are behind the GPA (who were released from peace terms about a week ago), and FOK! (who just had a spin-off alliance take about 1m NS away from them).

Seriously.

:lol:

People say this game is boring - just pay more attention to the GGA. It's good for a laugh every time.

Come on, we all know you have your favorite wonder. What is it? Mine would be my Manhattan Project.

The ADP. It gets me around $2 million in income. That's badass. After that, my MP, SDI and soon my WRC.

Come on now, Ocho - lay off. GGA has about as many nukes as Poison Clan had when it formed with 15 members.

Because we honestly don't care, attack us and see how far you get before NPO reminds you why we don't need the WRC. :rolleyes:

I rofl'd.

1. I don't care enough to do Labor Camp swapping and Improvement swapping was not something the Admin intended and has every intention of removing in the future.

Admin might not have intended it but there's no indication he's gonna change it and it's part of the game now. And really that's not a good reason not to do it.

2. I have nothing against WRCs, I have never once said they are bad, but using them as a way to judge alliance internet $@ size is rather offensive and ignorant of reality.

How so? Seems like a good indication of how many top of the line fighters you have.

3. No matter how strong you are, allies can make you stronger. Does it burn you so much that we can call on NPO? I wasen't aware that facts were taboo in this thread.

Having strong allies that can back you up when you can't do much yourself doesn't make you strong, it makes you a worthless sycophant.

4. I care about your nation size, why, again?

Just pointing out that your (slow) rate of growth and comparative casualty count show that you aren't very great at nation building, which doesn't bode well for your fighting ability.

But hey if you wanted to prove your worth I'd be more than willing to have a 1 vs 1 non-nuclear duel with you once after I get my WRC later this month. :)

My favorite is, uh, Stock Market.

I concur with Stock Market, simply beacuse it's the only Gaelan Wonder that already got a name (Stella Stock Market, for the record).

Not considering personal sentiments, the best Gaelan Wonder is the Strategic Defense Initiative: the additional protection of Gaelan lives it adds is unvaluable.

Considering all the possible Wonders I'd love to get a Weapons Research Complex, one day. Gaela is still several hundreds of millions short of money, anyway...

I notice most of the valued wonders tend to be militaristic. I've never had one so I can't really relate to what everyone else is saying. However, I am very economic and like my stock market and will enjoy my SSS even more when I get it. Hopefully soon. :)

Edited by The AUT

Congrats, you were actually active on the boards and *insert lewd reference here* the right people. Whoop-de-doo. Also, you actually held an active embassy in our forums, I applaud you for doing your job that you were assigned.

Slightly ironic there, as I remember when you signed up a Field Officer, all you did was argue with your superiors :rolleyes:

Also, if I remember correctly you were the one who would take as much aid as possible from the GGA after each war.

With an attitude like that, I am embarrassed to be a former GGAer.

No, really. You embarrass me. Show some intelligence.

Along with meyer and Dio I'd like to say the same. You're pretty much asking for all of these comments and the sooner you stop posting the better.

Zenith has GGA's ex WRC holder :v:

shhh don't make me feel bad I brought their count down :o