Favorite Wonder

youwish959

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I have long ceased to be in the in crowd, but still managed to out gain you ;)

How does WRC help with NS rating may I ask?

He was also bringing up that your alliance hasn't gained NS recently either. He wasn't saying it was tied to the WRCs.

Why don't you learn to back yourself up for once in your !@#$@#$ life?

The GGA has handled itself quite well since it's early days, thank you very much.

With an attitude like that, I am embarrassed to be a former GGAer.

No, really. You embarrass me. Show some intelligence.

Who are you again? You'll have to remind me, I tend to forget those who aren't important.

Or you can brag about your own alliance defending you. Bragging about others rushing to your defence is pretty silly

Quit whining or do something about it.

ah, and in case the NPO needs your help you send a bunch of Space Progam equipped warriors to do the job? That will be quite a show.

I actually like to role-play my nation, you know, you'll have to tell me where I'm suppose to care about maximum gain.

It's not the "cool kids" group that's analogous to those alliances that buy WRCs, it's the "passing grades" group.

You seem to be quite the one to have a raging hard-on for insulting the GGA. Did we kill your puppy one day?

*slow claps*

You sir are a testament to your alliance.

Why, yes, yes I am. I am incredibly loyal and experienced...oh wait, you were trying to insult me.

I actually like to role-play my nation, you know, you'll have to tell me where I'm suppose to care about maximum gain.

With this kind of attitude, in any serious war you'd get to roleplay France in 1940

Edited by Azaghul

You let me know when that happens, hasen't happen yet. Don't mistake my non-chalant disregard for forum posturing as inexperience in the matters of warfare. :rolleyes:

Yes, because being bailed out by your allies multiple times isn't just like France in 1940.

The GGA has handled itself quite well since it's early days, thank you very much.

I lold.

You let me know when that happens, hasen't happen yet.

Probably because you've never been in a really serious war.

Don't mistake my non-chalant disregard for forum posturing as inexperience in the matters of warfare. :rolleyes:

lol I'm not basing my opinion on your potential fighting ability on your posting style, I'm basing it on the ideas they express, against labor camp swapping, against WRCs, and your idea that you don't need to be able to hold your own in a fight and not relying on bigger friends to save you (oh look, France in 1940).

And the fact that my nation is only a little over half as old as yours, but has 4 times the casualties and beats yours on everything but land.

Who are you again? You'll have to remind me, I tend to forget those who aren't important.
I was GGA's rookie of the month (it's open to all new members, not just those new to the game) in April last year, and I'm a recipient of this:

wsshmg_th.jpg

Who the hell are you?

Edited by Diomede

With an attitude like that, I am embarrassed to be a former GGAer.

No, really. You embarrass me. Show some intelligence.

I am sadly going to have to agree with this :/

I will go with the WRC. Hopefully I will get it sometime soon :P

Edited by meyer0095

I was GGA's rookie of the month (it's open to all new members, not just those new to the game) in April last year, and I'm a recipient of this:

wsshmg_th.jpg

Who the hell are you?

He has a level 9 airforce medal.

That's who he is.

lol I'm not basing my opinion on your potential fighting ability on your posting style, I'm basing it on the ideas they express, against labor camp swapping, against WRCs, and your idea that you don't need to be able to hold your own in a fight and not relying on bigger friends to save you (oh look, France in 1940).

And the fact that my nation is only a little over half as old as yours, but has 4 times the casualties and beats yours on everything but land.

1. I don't care enough to do Labor Camp swapping and Improvement swapping was not something the Admin intended and has every intention of removing in the future.

2. I have nothing against WRCs, I have never once said they are bad, but using them as a way to judge alliance internet $@ size is rather offensive and ignorant of reality.

3. No matter how strong you are, allies can make you stronger. Does it burn you so much that we can call on NPO? I wasen't aware that facts were taboo in this thread.

4. I care about your nation size, why, again?

Congrats, you were actually active on the boards and *insert lewd reference here* the right people. Whoop-de-doo. Also, you actually held an active embassy in our forums, I applaud you for doing your job that you were assigned.

Also, I got this :

medalofvalor.gif

Who the "hell" are you again?

I am sadly going to have to agree with this :/

Tis a shame that you agree with somebody who insults others intellect because it some how "offends" their internet sensibilities.

Edited by SilverHawk

1. I don't care enough to do Labor Camp swapping and Improvement swapping was not something the Admin intended and has every intention of removing in the future.

He has already made a change to labor camps when this issue existed so clearly your statement is incorrect.

2. I have nothing against WRCs, I have never once said they are bad, but using them as a way to judge alliance internet $@ size is rather offensive and ignorant of reality.

Not really. An alliance with 50 WRCs will rock an alliance with 0 and similar NS.

3. No matter how strong you are, allies can make you stronger. Does it burn you so much that we can call on NPO? I wasen't aware that facts were taboo in this thread.

I wasn't aware "call[ing] on NPO" was a trait to make an alliance strong. What people are saying is that without calling on NPO you are not strong at all.

4. I care about your nation size, why, again?

Don't ask me, you're the one who takes offense to people making light of poor nation building skills.

Only the Manhattan Project can satisfy our Nuclear Polariferation goals. Yes, that really is what we call our program. 70 MPs and rising.

Wow, I had no idea you guys were up to 70 now, well done indeed.