Favorite Wonder

youwish959

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too. Though less because of it's destructiveness and more because I have more then all of GGA :ph34r:

The joke does get old the 10th time it gets repeated.

I'll go against the WRC crowd, I like one of my first military wonders, the SDI. I shot down my enemy's last 2 nukes on my last day of war one time, it felt :awesome:

The joke does get old the 10th time it gets repeated.

I'll go against the WRC crowd, I like one of my first military wonders, the SDI. I shot down my enemy's last 2 nukes on my last day of war one time, it felt :awesome:

It does get old. Then you realize that, despite the constant ridicule, there is still not a single nation that has purchased one. That makes it funny again.
Delta pretty much said what I was going to. The fact that time has still passed and not one has been purchased makes it funny.

WRC for me.

Delta pretty much said what I was going to. The fact that time has still passed and not one has been purchased makes it funny.

WRC for me.

Sorry, we are not in highschool any more; some of us don't feel compelled to get what all the "cool" kids got... ;)

Manhattan Project.

Followed by the WRC of course.

I concur completley.

Because we honestly don't care, attack us and see how far you get before NPO reminds you why we don't need the WRC. :rolleyes:

Why don't you learn to back yourself up for once in your !@#$@#$ life?

Sorry, we are not in highschool any more; some of us don't feel compelled to get what all the "cool" kids got... ;)

It's not the "cool kids" group that's analogous to those alliances that buy WRCs, it's the "passing grades" group.

Edited by ochocinco