Judgment Reborn - Official Announcement Day 7

thaisport

Judgment Reborn - Official Announcement DAY 7(02-06-2009)

Today is the 7th day of the war. Many wars have dropped off. Many more will continue to drop in the next few days. Usually, all alliance wars in the past haven't gone beyond the one week mark.

Since there has been NO request for peace from the other side, the war is still officially on.

* Until further notice by the respective alliance leaders, ALL nations of the side of Judgment Reborn DO NOT engage in new wars. Defensive wars are fine.

* All nations that can re-roll should do so, ASAP to give yourself a stronger base for any future continuing wars

* All nations not re-rolling REMAIN AT DEFCON 1 for future attacks

* Please standby for further orders

Thaisport

Mostly Harmful Alliance

Judgment Reborn

Edited by thaisport

Judgment Reborn - Official Announcement DAY 7(02-06-2009)

* Until further notice by the respective alliance leaders, ALL nations of the side of Judgment Reborn DO NOT engage in new wars. Defensive wars are fine.

[Thaisport

Mostly Harmful Alliance

Judgment Reborn

LMAO!!

To: Burning Glory From: Broere Date: 2/6/2009 6:04:58 AM

Subject: War Declared!

Message: War has been declared on you by Broere for the following reason: judgement time, say when ;p

You may access your War & Battles screen to view and manage this war.

He didn't want anything to do with me when i had 500 infra, but at 250 he thought he could win,lol

A nation that had around 750 infra, 49 planes, and 3 nukes attacks me with around 245 infra, 8 planes and 1 nuke.

All I have to say is look at his infra now, lol!! UT-OHHH! I guess he'll go screaming for help now :awesome:

Today's biggest sissy AWARD goes to Broere!!

We won't give up and we will never surrender to a tyrant and his groupie thugs! :jihad: :jihad: :jihad: :jihad: :jihad: :jihad: :jihad: :jihad: