HELP: Nebie!!!! newBIE Starter Tips OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

MARKEDISONCHUA

the purpose of this game is to help prevent tragedies such as the 11 spies who were lost in vain.

its basically an online support group where we can all take turns mourning and where we feel safe.

Edited by porksaber

0) Join an alliance and ask them for help.

1) Get good trades.

2) Do tech deals as a seller.

3) Use the money from tech deals to buy infrastructure.

4) Buy your infrastructure up to 3999.99 and your tech to 150. Buy a stock market.

5) Do tech deals as a buyer. Buy a wonder every month. Continue this step FOREVER. YOU CANNOT STOP. CANNOT STOP. CANNOT STOP.

1) Get good trades.

4) Buy your infrastructure up to 3999.99 and your tech to 150. Buy a stock market.

5) Do tech deals as a buyer. Buy a wonder every month. Continue this step FOREVER. YOU CANNOT STOP. CANNOT STOP. CANNOT STOP.

and:

6) never forget, even for one minute, about the spies who gave their lives in vain.

7) ????????

8) Profit

My suggestion is to take a deep breath and relax. You will not get success instantly in this game, you will need patience and planning to achieve any meaningful goals. Good luck.

^^ This ^^ Emphasizing on the bold.

However this well thought out thread is missing something though and without further delay

polar-bear-face-palm_thumbnail1.jpg

How to start pls.

I want to jump 1 million strength. Any tips?

WAzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......... huhuhuuh No one answering my question............

Any Primer?????????????????

MOTU-Maniacs, the largest nation CN, 186,282.268 NS, link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...Nation_ID=22356

It is not possible to hit 1 million NS, well, maybe, but that will take around 20-30 years. Your best hope is to be patient and be willing to learn. Oh yeah, join an alliance that have nation building guides, organize tech deals, and will help your nation grow.

People are rather hostile around here so I'd suggest not making topics like this as a starter.

That said, there are plenty of guides around here to help you out. Shouldn't be too hard to find them. If you read the message the admin sent you at the start of the game you also get a link to a youtube video as well. Good luck.

People are rather hostile around here so I'd suggest not making topics like this as a starter.

That said, there are plenty of guides around here to help you out. Shouldn't be too hard to find them. If you read the message the admin sent you at the start of the game you also get a link to a youtube video as well. Good luck.

average intelligence.

this has 100% to do with the fallen spies.

1) Get good trades.

6) Repeat steps 1-5 monthly for the next 20 years.

Edited by Emperor Tiberius

Assuming you are even semi-serious, here's a good place to start learning what to do:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...0entry124

And, as the distinguished leader of Athens said, join an alliance. They'll help with learning how to grow and most will provide monetary aid to help.

This isn't a game that you'll "win" overnight, but you can develop a prosperous and successful nation over time if you learn the rules of CN economics and put a few minutes effort into your nation every day.

Help me

What to do

What is this game????????????????????????????????

I play diff 12 browser games what is this purpose of htis game???????????????????

Why. Why would you do this? You've taken something so beautiful, the very English language, and molested it without mercy. Why would you use so many question marks? Why would you have such little regard for the order in which your letters are printed and their capitalization? Must you so crazily and frantically ask your question of quite benign nature? What is the purpose of your frenzy? Are you incapable of calmness? The people like you are the people that rain on my parade. Is it so much to ask for only an ounce of effort, a moment of consideration, before you abuse your keyboard so? Think! Thought is all that is required! Do this, and all will go well.

Incidentally, that ties in nicely with my advice: THINK before you DO CRAP

Also alliances, trades, blah blah. Just think. The world will be that much better off.

• 2 weeks later...

Find an alliance that fits you. Find some resources that work for you (I would suggest nation deletion until you find resources to your liking [again can be found in nation building guides]). BUY INFRASTRUCTURE AT A REGULAR RATE.

P.S. DOn1t type w1th b4d grammaar, people wi1 be a ll ike...hahahahah nub.