Startup Aid

Vilita

Just so you know asking for the largest aid package isn't the best way to sell youself as a possible member to an alliance. If that is all you are looking for not many, if any at all, will be willing to take you in. Work on your sales pitch, or do some checking yourself and find the best alliance on your own that works towards your nation's strengths.

Just so you know asking for the largest aid package isn't the best way to sell youself as a possible member to an alliance. If that is all you are looking for not many, if any at all, will be willing to take you in. Work on your sales pitch, or do some checking yourself and find the best alliance on your own that works towards your nation's strengths.

My nation doesnt have any strengths, hence, aid is the best sales pitch. the strength can be whatever you pay for it to be. :)

My nation doesnt have any strengths, hence, aid is the best sales pitch. the strength can be whatever you pay for it to be. :)

?So you have no resources?

?You don't want to get involved with military?

?You don't wish to help with tech deals?

?Being a banker nation isn't a strength alliances might need?

Pick one any one. Heck even toss in a few of your own. If you honestly don't have anything to provide to an alliance then ask yourself this question..."Would I want to have someone join my alliance if all he is asking for is starting aid and has nothing to offer?" This is what someone is asking themselves about you right now. I recommend looking at your own nation in a different light before selling yourself short. Everyone has something he/she can offer their alliance.

i doubt very much any alliance offers more than 3 mil startup because thats the maximum aid offer allowed in game and its not worth wasting another aid slot to give more (unless of course an alliance is offering 6 mil startup which none are). i'm part of the shadow confederacy and we offer the 3 mil but you will also get a lot of extra cash as the alliance focuses on tech deals. i personally stand to make over 1.5 mil in the next few days because of tech deals and i've only been a member for 3 days

if you want check us out here:

http://z9.invisionfree.com/Shadow_Confeder...dex.php?act=idx

or pm me/reply for more info

cheers

I would like to invite you to check out our Military Alliance of Elite Warriors ... GRAN has a long and rich history in winning wars. We do not show fear and we never back down. Unity, Strength, and Loyalty is the Values we live by. Peace through Superior Firepower is our motto.

Our forums: http://gran.ipbfree.com

Our IRC: #GRAN

And what are the advantages for joining GRAN:

-PROTECTION from tech raids...and group tech raids...

-Opportunity for doing tech deals and participating in trade circles

-GOOD COMMUNITY, who helps you if you need help...

-GUIDES and personal on how to dominate economically and learn to Master the art of Cyber nations warfare......

-Government positions open for qualified active members...

-Black team alliance...negotiable in some cases...

-We have over 200+ nukes and strive to make all our nations Nuclear capable...

Hope to see you there...

stonewall14 of Dixie Cove