Time to move on with life.

Bernkastel

Nothing against you OOC but I'm happy you're leaving.

Well gee, thanks. :rolleyes:

I laughed.

I'm glad you feel that way, especially since that knife you stabbed into my back... I'm sure you laughed when you did that too.

It still hurts.

Something tells me you don't know what he did.

Telling the truth is a crime these days? Whodathunkit? Nice guys always finish last, I'm no exception to that rule.

Anyways, to the rest of you who are not bashing me in my Goodbye thread: Thank You for your kind words.

Edited by Maligore

I'm glad you feel that way, especially since that knife you stabbed into my back... I'm sure you laughed when you did that too.

It still hurts.

As I told you last night you're insane and a hypocrite. Just because the allies I have wouldn't believe your lies - including your own alliance -doesn't mean you need to continue with all this !@#$%^&*. You are delusional and are a compulisive liar.

Tell schrodinger I said...or yourself. It's all the same.

Good luck in rl nonetheless, though I have a hunch you'll come back.

Edited by Zoomzoomzoom

Well gee, thanks. :rolleyes:

It still hurts.

Telling the truth is a crime these days? Whodathunkit? Nice guys always finish last, I'm no exception to that rule.

Anyways, to the rest of you who are not bashing me in my Goodbye thread: Thank You for your kind words.

Bitter much?

See you later.