"Hyde Park, do we have clearance for Landing?"

welshgazza1992

Zeta_Jones_66669113_400.jpg

The Queen stood at a podium in hyde Park, London. She was in front of approximately 100,000 British citizens all cheering. She stood there for a few minutes just appreciating the crowds. Then she spoke.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the United Kingdom and of the World. Today is a very special day for us, I have, along with my husband and various British ministers been working on returning something to these isles that have long been absent.

Many years ago the Welsh Empire, The Proxian Empire, The Uberstein Empire and Various other European nations were part of an alliance called the United European States. It was a very successful alliance in its prime days, ensuring European and World peace. We all jointly decided that we needed a capital to hold meetings and other various events. Instead of going and finding a suitable city, which was a prior idea. We all agreed that Ubersteinian architects and Engineers would build a HUGE airship that could be suitable. After the collapse of the UES, we had no knowledge of the whereabouts of this airship.

I was looking into it a while ago and the whereabouts of the airship were brought to my attention."

** Suddenly a large airship comes into sight in the distance. It hovers than lands behind Queen Catherine Jones **

The Queen walked over to the airship and dangling from the door handle was a tag that simply said "To Queen Catherine Jenkins from Uberstein"

"This huge airship will remain in Hyde park as a museum. It will have free entry for all nations or region that have been a part of the United European States. Inside is Uberstien's private Art and Historical collections. It's a privilege to be able to open this up to the people's of Europe. We have had a strong heritage, but i am also sure that together we'll be able to have a strong future."

** The Queen Went into the Airship, The Crowd erupted into Cheers **

Quad-Zeppelin.jpg

Edited by welshgazza1992

Mikhail, watching this on the news, was angered that only Europeans could visit the site.

"Fine," he said, "I'll build my own airship, and it will be 1,000,000 times better, and she can't come in."

Mikhail then went onto the back lawn of the Imperial Palace and began to build his clubhouse. He threw a sheet over it and put up a sign:

NO%20GIRLS%20ALLOWED.JPG

Edited by KaiserMelech Mikhail I

OOC: Hehe, this thing is the size of 4 Hindenburgs. :P

And technically it's Uberstein's art collection, it's on loan because he has nowhere to put it now that he doesn't have a nation and he can't find room in his house right now.

OOC: Ah, that makes sense.

OOC: Anybody is allowed in. It's just Europeans get free entry ;)

OOC: What if someone showed up claiming to be Ubie's son? And add that to the fact that he looks like the man in question? ;)

IC: This is being added to a list of tourist attractions those from Promised Land must see when on vacation in Europe. For the time being, however, few will come, at least until our re-construction efforts are at or near completion.

OOC: Hehe, this thing is the size of 4 Hindenburgs. :P

And technically it's Uberstein's art collection, it's on loan because he has nowhere to put it now that he doesn't have a nation and he can't find room in his house right now.

OOC: You don't say....It must be a pretty big collection then. I had no idea the Baron was also a packrat-type. ^_^

@Welshgazza1992: I thought you were going to restart the UES for a moment there.. That would have been interesting..../OOC

IC: Queen Mirreille looks forward to a visit to this museum at a future date. She has often wished to see the Baron's collection but didn't care for the body cavity search required to view it. -_-