Just a small request folks...

It would be sorta nice if folks would use the same ruler name as they do on the forums and the regular CN. It's just a matter of efficiency.

I realise some will think this is a good idea and others will go "LOL WUT" But, thanks for reading :)

I agree with the OP. Efficiency and Convenience, unless you're trying to make it hard for people to reach you or something.

or act the complete opposite of how you act in regular CN. People don't like the idea of grudges going cross both but we are human and some probably do want to experiment with activity that gets the ZIed and cause havoc with out that spilling over to regular CN.

Its a good way to let off steam, I mean really haven't people noticed the lack of people going nuke rouge in the standard lately?

• 4 weeks later...
I agree with the OP. Efficiency and Convenience, unless you're trying to make it hard for people to reach you or something.

Problem is people have been known to retaliate against people in Standard for their actions in TE. Plus it keeps TE separate from standard. Personally I do it so I can play a different character in TE.

Edited by Emperor Tiberius

I wonder if anyone can figure out my nation...it's secret.

Mine too. Nobody will ever break my secret code :lol:

On another note, I think there should be one rule for those who retaliate TE stuff in standard - banishment from the land! Or ZI as its also known. Play nice!

Edited by NeoGandalf