Ebenzer

Tahsir

--::11:31:47 am::--

::Location - ????::

Still asleep, mumbling, dreaming, plotting.

zzz.."acceptance!....power!"...zzzz..."..But why mommy?"

zzz..."Uh?! wha"

The man awoke with a start. The smell of rotting fish and stale cheetoes assulted his waking sense of smell. "Awww damn..that stinks. I thought we we're going to leave Rebel Virginia."

He said it to no one inparticular. There were other men and women, brainwashed minions of his, kidnapped from almost everywhere, in the strange dark and dank box, but most of them were dead. Mostly because they all had extremely large knife wounds in their bodies, and cheap plastic cellphones jammed into some of the holes.

"Someone get up and get me the newspaper. I have to poop."

"Why doesn't this hotel get a better toliet. I've been trying to flush for hours! And this newspaper reads like a dictionary!" He was infact trying to flush using someones ear. Not that he was squatting over a face, but it was just an ear he was dragging on the wall. As for the newspaper it was his pants, which he had crapped in. The stains vaugely resembling the wall of the sistine chapel, if it was made of out unspeakble dirt on the pants worn by a madman.

Meanwhile one of the cell phones rang.

"A CUSTOMER!" He screamed as he dove onto a body, and proceeded to stab it without mercy with a very large bowie knife. Eventually the phone stopped ringing, and he stopped stabbing the corpse. "Oh...you'll want a refund..." He reaches into a pocket and pulls out a cheap plastic cellphone, and jams it into the new stab wounds. "On the house."

Outside, in a shipyard, dogs were trying to get into the freight areas where a smell from one of the containers was driving them mad.

--:: 1:22 pm::--

:The next day:

"Stupid stupid stupid. How could I forget that." He was mumbling, and trying to open the unsecured latch on the other side of the cargo box with his knife.

"I never forgot it before, but nooooooooo uncle had to play with him."

The latch pops open on one of the passes with the knife. Day light streams into the container, and the man walks out.

Inside things had only gotten worse.

--::9:27 pm::--

A phone starts ringing in the now lifeless storage container. It is sitting on top of a battered and bloody footlocker, and held in place with duct tape.

Abruptly it the phone stops ringing and the device in the box activates......

The music from a classice ballerina music box starts to play from the foot locker.

Gloucester , Virginia, Rebel Virginia - In a house by the woods a bunch of annoying, promiscuous teenagers were doing annoying. promiscuous things.

"Oh Tom......" cried Betsy, "Wait, is that a candy van?" She said looking at the window, seeing a van that said 'free candy.' Tom passed out from too bunch alcohol, and Betsy walked out to get some candy.