Dear Judgement

youwish959

Argue the semantics and maintain that you guys aren't complaining all you want, but the BAWing in this thread is undeniable (not to mention at times nonsensical if not entirely illegible).

Continue with the arguments that the sides were uneven and unfair, that it was a power grab on our behalf, that we're "weak" and that we "suck", yadda yadda yadda. It doesn't change the fact that, for the second time this round, MI and TPF have found themselves on the receiving end of a stomping. If you don't like it either play smarter or deal with it.

No whining here. I love that Murder, Inc. is so tough that none of you have any interest in even trying to find out if you could handle us in a straight up battle. I think it's absolutely hilarious that Roman Empire is so scared of MI that they sent a combined NS of almost 6,300 after my 1,300 NS (at the time) nation to defend after I re-engaged their guy who keeps sending me loathsome demands to change my AA if I don't want them to "pwn" me. I mean, all of the true Murderers know we're too good for one or even two closely matched Judgment nations to handle us, but it's affirming when Judgment shows us they know it, too.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hillbilly hell lol, says it all

Excuse me while i go cook my dog in my trailer now....

Anyway TPF were mouthy and played dirty tricks and now they have been taught a lesson, a few still raise their heads and moan.

Quite pathetic and really like squeeks from mice in the jungle when the Lions of the victors roar all night (can we hear the squeeks ...nope)

Latest news: TPF Has had their last nuke spied away by Liberator..... 1 hour to Nuke launch on Burlington.....

LOL, the rumors are true...you guys are being brain washed. WTF are you reading BOY! TPF has done nothing but help a lot of AA's in this game.

We have never played dirty, and if you call mouthy defending your self, then you should just sit down and STFU as there is no need for you to reply

any further.

Oh you've taught us a lesson, but it's not the one you think.

One thing a love about all this though is that TPF and MI posts seem to keep getting responded to with "ugh, stop moaning, complaining and crying".

AGREED!! And the post we make always seem to be in responce to ones they make ;)

No whining here. I love that Murder, Inc. is so tough that none of you have any interest in even trying to find out if you could handle us in a straight up battle. I think it's absolutely hilarious that Roman Empire is so scared of MI that they sent a combined NS of almost 6,300 after my 1,300 NS (at the time) nation to defend after I re-engaged their guy who keeps sending me loathsome demands to change my AA if I don't want them to "pwn" me. I mean, all of the true Murderers know we're too good for one or even two closely matched Judgment nations to handle us, but it's affirming when Judgment shows us they know it, too.

You know it!! I posted twice that any of them who had a problem with TPF we would go at it heads up, one to one in an honorable fight.

Everyone of them were to scared to take me up on the offer......Guess 535 nations to 150 ish seemed more like there kinda odds.

But wait, TPF were some tough SB's so they called in other AA's for help. I just LOL about how they suck that bad :awesome:

LOL, the rumors are true...you guys are being brain washed. WTF are you reading BOY! TPF has done nothing but help a lot of AA's in this game.

We have never played dirty, and if you call mouthy defending your self, then you should just sit down and STFU as there is no need for you to reply

any further.

AGREED!! And the post we make always seem to be in responce to ones they make ;)

You know it!! I posted twice that any of them who had a problem with TPF we would go at it heads up, one to one in an honorable fight.

Everyone of them were to scared to take me up on the offer......Guess 535 nations to 150 ish seemed more like there kinda odds.

But wait, TPF were some tough SB's so they called in other AA's for help. I just LOL about how they suck that bad :awesome:

war is about out maneuvering.. that is all

But wars can still be honorable <_<

I dont recall a War in history that was won with Honor. Ive seen them end in honor ala peace. But in War you do what you can to win, and with as many posts we have seen from you, we know that you know that you lost. Flinging insults and talking about morals doesn't win you the war, your just on a smear campaign. Everyone who needs to know, knows the conditions of the war and has chosen their sides I think its time to give it a rest and either accept the peace, or just let the wars run their course. Either way there doesn't need to be 50 posts from you a day slinging mud or trying to find a moral high ground. <-- one of the many CN buzz words. It is where it is at this point so just enjoy the ride.

As a side note, for next round I plan on making a CN buzz word bingo sheet filled with all of the over used words in these forums. Each war I can pass them out and the first person to quote a BINGO line on their sheet from the recent war activity will win

As a side note, for next round I plan on making a CN buzz word bingo sheet filled with all of the over used words in these forums. Each war I can pass them out and the first person to quote a BINGO line on their sheet from the recent war activity will win

Lol, I want a piece of that :awesome:

Lol, I want a piece of that :awesome:

I call the sheets that include "backstabber," "curbstomp," or any combination of capitallized LOL's and more than 2 exclamation points in succession of each other. also any comments showing lack of sarcastic realization in a row on one line are my cards.

/me intends to win war bingo

BG. Please

Really, a seml-imposed ban might stop you looking like such a raging imbecile. You're numbers vs numbers / strength v's strenght stats have been rubbished time and time again but you still prattle them off as if they are gospel.

No matter how many times you tell the lie it won't make it true.

BG. Please

Really, a seml-imposed ban might stop you looking like such a raging imbecile. You're numbers vs numbers / strength v's strenght stats have been rubbished time and time again but you still prattle them off as if they are gospel.

No matter how many times you tell the lie it won't make it true.

Davey I'd rather be thought of as raging imbecile, and tell the truth.....Then lie and twist things around in publics eye, and remove all doubt who the actual imbecile is -_-

I dont recall a War in history that was won with Honor. Ive seen them end in honor ala peace. But in War you do what you can to win, and with as many posts we have seen from you, we know that you know that you lost. Flinging insults and talking about morals doesn't win you the war, your just on a smear campaign. Everyone who needs to know, knows the conditions of the war and has chosen their sides I think its time to give it a rest and either accept the peace, or just let the wars run their course. Either way there doesn't need to be 50 posts from you a day slinging mud or trying to find a moral high ground. <-- one of the many CN buzz words. It is where it is at this point so just enjoy the ride.

Are you talking RL or game? If your talking about RL i'll say this,"this is not RL, it is a game". Also RL there is much more to lose than just pixels.

If to which your talking about the game, then I'll say this," By definitions of it being a game, there are rules and guidelines". Just as any Board game or video game

there is a way to win by following these rules. I'm not implying that i make the rules anymore than you do, but what i am saying is that the game can be played with honor

and respect for your fellow players. In those lines of respect don't do anything to another player/Alliance that you wouldn't want done to you.

Its very easy to sit and proclaim how the war is fought to win and there are no rules when your on the winning side ignoring them.

But I remember when you weren't and you went to the fourms to smear, and shout out how you and your AA was wronged several times, and part of that

was the fact you guys were sanctioned, yet i found out that you guys did plenty of that yourselves last round.....guess its when your on the side of winning that its right.

As far as me making post or slinging mud, well....EVERY post i make is in defense of one being made about me or my friends, and I'm lucky to get all that i can catch to reply

to, but no where near 50 a day.

As far as me finding a moral high ground, well....Every post i make is truth and I have never plotted or made plans to roll any Alliance, only defend mine. And i surely would

never invite 5 or 6 AA's to fight just 1 that was smaller than mine, especially if the odds were less that matched in the first place.

Now is that a moral high ground, well thats your call as you seem to know what is, especially when your on the loosing side.

For me, the fact that i have standards and a belief that there is a right and wrong way to do things as well as a sincere respect for all my fellow players rather with me or against me,

is moral enough for me. Thats not to say that my respect can't be pushed if OOC attacks are levied against me or mine :excl:

Now let me give you just one example of an AA and a war that was fought with honor and respect;

LE, very honorable!! They fought AZTEC who is also a very honorable AA.

The war was clean and despite GDA's threats to jump in, it was one vs one.

LE not only posted on the fourms that it would happen, they gave the AA's who didn't want

part of the war a chance to be left alone. The war lasted like 3 or 4 days and LE

gave them protection for 3 days to get up on their feet.

That is how you fight and play a game honorably in my opinion.....

Also BINGO is addicting, and never mention it around my wife........OK I'll play too!! :awesome: