Dear Judgement

youwish959

LMAO!!!! You guys are so sissafied, that you had to get 535 nations to take on 150 ish, then when you saw you were losing your butts you had more join!

Our allies jumped in, and you couldn't take the offset on the beat down so you have still yet more AA's join.

GREAT certainly wasn't forced into this war. I can't speak for other people, but you seem to be the arrogant type that gets curbstomps like this going, anyway. I'm surprised anyone can shout "curbstomp" so much without going hoarse. If it is this bad for you, I'd suggest a leadership change.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GREAT certainly wasn't forced into this war. I can't speak for other people, but you seem to be the arrogant type that gets curbstomps like this going, anyway. I'm surprised anyone can shout "curbstomp" so much without going hoarse. If it is this bad for you, I'd suggest a leadership change.

you do realize when we're not posting and stirring the pot NOTHING happens in TE?

I'm sorry if we don't want to sit around and collect our pixels.

you do realize when we're not posting and stirring the pot NOTHING happens in TE?

I'm sorry if we don't want to sit around and collect our pixels.

Hey, just saying. If you stir the pot, don't complain when you hit yourself with (insert stirring utensil)

Hey, just saying. If you stir the pot, don't complain when you hit yourself with (insert stirring utensil)

who's complaining?

you will not see me once complain about the fact that there is a war going on. I troll about the fact that you're all scared !@#$less about doing anything on your own, or handling your own business. So much so, that you're got to create a bloc of mostly pathetic alliance who would otherwise be irrelevant to the game. I sincerely hope that most fo these alliances will actually grow a pair for the next round instead of just sitting back and getting fat.

who's complaining?

you will not see me once complain about the fact that there is a war going on. I troll about the fact that you're all scared !@#$less about doing anything on your own, or handling your own business. So much so, that you're got to create a bloc of mostly pathetic alliance who would otherwise be irrelevant to the game. I sincerely hope that most fo these alliances will actually grow a pair for the next round instead of just sitting back and getting fat.

First thing Elborrador GREAT isn't even in Judgement. We do defend our allies and not just when the war is ridiculously uneven for one side. If you recall the NAAW vs. Blackwater war? Well GREAT entered that on NAAW's side(which wasn't the winning side). We got pretty damaged in that war but we did help our allies.

Ummmm are you even in this war? and who are you? I just see this stupid avatar and some sentances not worth reading right next to it

LOL, so TE is where the people that don't get enough love in CN:SE come and pretend that they're cool. Who are you, Ivan Moldavi?

All you guys in here have won TE. You obviously read his sentences if you're that hurt by them... Instead of trying to refute the valid point that he's trying to make, you just try to say he's unimportant to avoid answering it, classy. He's speaking about alliances and you guys go and make it personal.

You guys going to ask him for his lunch money next?

LOL, so TE is where the people that don't get enough love in CN:SE come and pretend that they're cool. Who are you, Ivan Moldavi?

All you guys in here have won TE. You obviously read his sentences if you're that hurt by them... Instead of trying to refute the valid point that he's trying to make, you just try to say he's unimportant to avoid answering it, classy. He's speaking about alliances and you guys go and make it personal.

You guys going to ask him for his lunch money next?

its called trolling and being dickwads. In SE most of us (cept that damn beazy) are pretty nice people. This isn't SE though and its meant to try out different playing styles. I've been told multiple times by multiple enemies that they're glad that i troll and post the way i do, it makes the game interesting. Without the troll patrol this game is boring.

anyone that takes anything i, or another person, says personally needs to just avoid the forums altogether.

Edited by elborrador

Argue the semantics and maintain that you guys aren't complaining all you want, but the BAWing in this thread is undeniable (not to mention at times nonsensical if not entirely illegible).

Continue with the arguments that the sides were uneven and unfair, that it was a power grab on our behalf, that we're "weak" and that we "suck", yadda yadda yadda. It doesn't change the fact that, for the second time this round, MI and TPF have found themselves on the receiving end of a stomping. If you don't like it either play smarter or deal with it.

Continue with the arguments that the sides were uneven and unfair, that it was a power grab on our behalf, that we're "weak" and that we "suck", yadda yadda yadda. It doesn't change the fact that, for the second time this round, MI and TPF have found themselves on the receiving end of a stomping. If you don't like it either play smarter or deal with it.

Those are all facts. When was the first beatdown of TPF? I have been in TPF since day 1.

its called trolling and being dickwads. In SE most of us (cept that damn beazy) are pretty nice people. This isn't SE though and its meant to try out different playing styles. I've been told multiple times by multiple enemies that they're glad that i troll and post the way i do, it makes the game interesting. Without the troll patrol this game is boring.

anyone that takes anything i, or another person, says personally needs to just avoid the forums altogether.

Don't spread false rumors, El.

Argue the semantics and maintain that you guys aren't complaining all you want, but the BAWing in this thread is undeniable (not to mention at times nonsensical if not entirely illegible).

Do you even know what your saying, or do you just post ramblings from previous threads.....oh wait, i know your making propaganda. Trying to be like Thai, thats cool roll with it!!

Yeah TPF has been stomped many times this round, MI to!!

I know how to play smarter, to bad my morals are higher than yours, or I'd bandwagon too!!

For someone who makes as many topics on the forum abuse board, you'd think you'd have a bit more brains about you.
Leave the moderating to the moderators please and thank you.

LMAO!!! DR my new hero!!

Those are all facts.

Really the only part of my statement that was undeniably factual was that the sides were uneven in this last little war. The sides being uneven being "unfair", the war being a power grab, and us being "weak" and sucking are subjective and not in the least bit factual-based (as in it can't exactly be proven). Considering it is the victors who write history, I'd say the war was fair, a result of MI/TPF's actions, and the "weak" side was the one that was again dominated.

When was the first beatdown of TPF? I have been in TPF since day 1.

Earlier in the round, when TPF was rolled by CE for attempting to recruit Archon (in before TPF denials).

Do you even know what your saying

It is hilarious that it is you of all people saying this.

or do you just post ramblings from previous threads.....oh wait, i know your making propaganda.

As if my point(s) in this thread being similar to my point(s) in other threads makes them any less true. "Making propaganda"? Please. I don't need to bother - your posting does a good enough job portraying you in an unfavorable light.

Trying to be like Thai, thats cool roll with it!!

I have no idea who you're referring to. Nice try though.

I know how to play smarter

Your actions say otherwise. How about proving it.

to bad my morals are higher than yours, or I'd bandwagon too!!

Your morals are higher than mine? And you accuse me of not making sense. Good luck proving that though. Since nothing factual supports this claim, I'll just dismiss the poor attempt and leave it at that.

Hillbilly hell lol, says it all

Excuse me while i go cook my dog in my trailer now....

Anyway TPF were mouthy and played dirty tricks and now they have been taught a lesson, a few still raise their heads and moan.

Quite pathetic and really like squeeks from mice in the jungle when the Lions of the victors roar all night (can we hear the squeeks ...nope)

Latest news: TPF Has had their last nuke spied away by Liberator..... 1 hour to Nuke launch on Burlington.....

Edited by King_Neil

Anyway TPF were mouthy and played dirty tricks and now they have been taught a lesson, a few still raise their heads and moan.

Oh you've taught us a lesson, but it's not the one you think.

One thing a love about all this though is that TPF and MI posts seem to keep getting responded to with "ugh, stop moaning, complaining and crying".