Dear Judgement

youwish959

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one is crying here. Well except for your pathetic GDA nations. Please tell them to peace out because I only war with important people. And hello Warmongrel

Sounds a bit like some less enthusiastic whining to me, aside from the tough guy look even though you're getting pounded.

We'll kindly piss off once we've had our fill of your delicious tech and land.
Seriously, until "Judgment" is done dishonoring their word, inventing a moral high ground to justify their blatant power grab, and gloating when six of their nations finally anarchy one guy, they're not going to stop. They are cool, you know.

why is that the same people that cry about no one doing anything, are the same ones that cry when someone does?

Hmmm i wonder what next round will be like :)

We'll kindly piss off once we've had our fill of your delicious tech and land.
^^^

I totally agree with this ^_^

LMAO!!!! You guys are so sissafied, that you had to get 535 nations to take on 150 ish, then when you saw you were losing your butts you had more join!

Our allies jumped in, and you couldn't take the offset on the beat down so you have still yet more AA's join.

You guys are weak, you suck, and i support this topic!! :P

BG

Seriously, until "Judgment" is done dishonoring their word, inventing a moral high ground to justify their blatant power grab, and gloating when six of their nations finally anarchy one guy, they're not going to stop. They are cool, you know.

HAH! The best and most to the point statement I've seen in days!! :awesome:

why is that the same people that cry about no one doing anything, are the same ones that cry when someone does?

oh this is rich.

For starters, i'm pretty sure that no one in the coalition of awesome has been crying about being in a little bit of a war, in fact most of us love it, thats why we play this game.

However i do find it hillarious that unless Judgement brings a curbstomp they don't do anything. You're all too scared of you're own shadows to go out on your own and blaze your own path. you're to afraid of losing your poor little pixels that you have to "do something" in as large a group as possible.

I hope that next round some of you will grow enough of a spine to try a different style of play and make TE interesting.