To the members of STA and MK.

Finner

To the members of STA, MK, and any other alliance I have had bad blood with in the past; I want to tell you something, something very different, to how you know me, to what you have heard of me, and what I have done.

I have been on this game for over a year, I have served in a number of Alliances, We Are Perth Army for most of it, I hold a great deal amount of respect and loyalty to WAPA and all of its members, I have, on many occasions, over done myself (to put it lightly) I have gotten myself in trouble, resulting in been suspended once, to having to resign from Government prematurely during the last war, and been asked to leave not so long ago (we won’t go into the last one)

The point of this trend is really to tell you all, I am letting go of the past, and that I want others to do same, keeping this bad blood alive has almost destroyed me at times, the hatred I felt for STA and its government was consuming me, I could not let it go, I could not put it to the past, I could not follow Lord Chris, Fifelad and Tepes, who have let it go, or at least that’s what I believe.

Well, it’s time for it to happen, it’s time for me to let it go, I would ask many in WAPA to let it go as well, as I would to anyone in STA or MK, we need to leave this to the past and the book shelf.

I do realise I did post in Tygas Manifesto, and well, I shouldn’t have posted what I did. After a good friend, who has shown me guidance and always good friendship, through the good times and bad times on CN, his name is Auctor, and may I say, never have I found such an understanding and capable person when it comes to the past and how to let go.

This is not an apology statement, I rarely apologise for my actions or what I have done, and instead, this is to let bygones be bygones.

I won’t keep you any longer, only to say, I offer a hand of peace to the members of STA, and more so Tyga, I also offer the same hand to the members of MK.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I'm aware WAPA and MK have been getting along nicely for some time now. Our last war was close to 3/4 of a year ago. Bad blood need not last that long, it just consumes energy in a pointless manner.

I don't think MK ever really had really ill feelings towards WAPA and we've been doing tech deals and been friendly for a while. ^_^

That being said I understand that it's a lot easier to forgive and forget for the winner than for the loser, since we didn't lose much and wouldn't have anything to really be bitter over. So I give you a tip of the hat for making a post like this, it's not something that I'm sure I could do myself if in your position and it takes a lot of magnanimity to do.

I'm happy to see this. I'd like nothing more than for STA and WAPA to become friends again. As far as I'm concerned, there are a lot of awesome people in both alliances, and it does no one any good to carry on the feud...

I'd have to agree there. As someone who has been ambassador to both alliances I'd have to say that both alliances are full of awesome people (Tyga, Uhtred, Rakari, Sev, Drompper, and so forth in STA; Saintkev, Seli, Hassman, erchie, and so forth in WAPA). I'm also a strong proponent of forgiveness. ;) I mean, I've been on the losing end of a war before (War of the Coalition, I was in CCC) and yet I've long since forgiven our alliance's attackers.

Good show, Finner. Good show. :awesome:

Edited by Uralica

I'd have to agree there. As someone who has been ambassador to both alliances I'd have to say that both alliances are full of awesome people (Tyga, Uhtred, Rakari, Sev, Drompper, and so forth in STA; Saintkev, Seli, Hassman, erchie, and so forth in WAPA). I'm also a strong proponent of forgiveness. ;) I mean, I've been on the losing end of a war before (War of the Coalition, I was in CCC) and yet I've long since forgiven our alliance's attackers.

Good show, Finner. Good show. :awesome:

:wub: Jarkko

What's a guy have to do to be a villain around here?

Join Q.

On topic, Vanadrin Failing has emerged from our wars and that is, imo, the best thing that could happen to the three of us. MK holds no ill will towards WAPA that I know of. And judging by my fellow Shrooms' posts, I'm not the only one believe this.

I've never really had a problem with WAPA in the past, and I actually rather like what they have become over the last nine or so months. As my fellow alliance members have noted here, there really isn't any serious ill will in MK directed at WAPA.

Just for the record, there has been no animosity towards WAPA from the STA since peace was agreed and the terms were removed long ago.

I'm glad you have decided to move on from this, Finner, and nothing would please me more than for the STA to have good relations with WAPA. You have rebuilt well and seem to be on the right track.

It pleases me to hear that this may finally be put to rest and I wish you luck, Finner.

There's a bit of remaining distrust, but that hasn't stopped us from being cordial to STA visitors.

Boomhower and Lakerzz8 have lots of fans within WAPA. ^^d

I have really gotten to know some WAPA members well on IRC and I must say there are a lot of great guys over there (Vanadrin being one of the coolest :D)

Lakerzz8 is epic awesomeness :awesome:

I'm not sure if I deserve such high praise, but I'll gladly take it :P

o/ Jarkko