Rebylvirgine

XRCatD

According to the Wanatetan Department of Food, the substance is safe. As stated earlier, test subjects had no problems with not having more of the substance after they tasted some.

Then it is not as great as it was claimed to be.

OOC: That is the way of the world. Forgive my crudeness, but that is how people get sex-aholism. Its the natural effects of happiness and endorphins that people become addicted to. If this substance is the end-all be-all food flavoring, then it will become addictive in that way and would produce withdrawal symptoms. If not, then its not that great.

EDIT_ Wait, wait, wait, you said IN THE OP that it is addictive, and now you say its not? I rest my case.

Edited by Cody Seb

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then it is not as great as it was claimed to be.

OOC: That is the way of the world. Forgive my crudeness, but that is how people get sex-aholism. Its the natural effects of happiness and endorphins that people become addicted to. If this substance is the end-all be-all food flavoring, then it will become addictive in that way and would produce withdrawal symptoms. If not, then its not that great.

EDIT_ Wait, wait, wait, you said IN THE OP that it is addictive, and now you say its not? I rest my case.

Its purpose was to cause customers to choose to buy products containing it over products without it. Those test subjects, if later they saw two identical foods at identical prices, one with Sodium Rebylvirgide, and one without, they would choose the one with. That serves the purpose of the food company.

If you would simply try it, you will find that it is as great as it was claimed to be.

Edited by XRCatD

Its purpose was to cause customers to choose to buy products containing it over products without it. Those test subjects, if later they saw two identical foods at identical prices, one with Sodium Rebylvirgide, and one without, they would choose the one with. That serves the purpose of the food company.

OOC: That still does not make it unaddictive in the sense I brought up.

IC:

The UESR urges all natons to stay away from this compound if possible. It will become addictive and will be just as bad of a problem as other drugs within a short amount of time.

The University finds it very disrespectful that its products are being slandered in a different broadcast from its own. Apparently, nowhere in the market do businesses promote their products by slandering the products of others except in UESR. Due to the lack of international laws regarding this, their businessmen act like dirty politicians.

Edited by XRCatD

The University finds it very disrespectful that its products are being slandered in a different broadcast from its own. Apparently, nowhere in the market do businesses promote their products by slandering the products of others except in UESR. Due to the lack of international laws regarding this, their businessmen act like dirty politicians.

We did not realize it was in poor taste to warn people around the world of dangerous compounds that are being marketed to commercial industry. Science disproves this compound as safe, and we are merely making that known.

Also, you are mistaken in grammar. We are not promoting a product by slandering your's. We cannot slander another product when we are not selling one of our own. The UESR prides itself on not selling dangerous chemicals. We will leave it at that.

OOC:

Seriously, my argument is based in science. You just made up a miracle compound that can't be real if it must abide by scientific law.

The University chooses not to stoop to the level of using lies against others' products to promote one's product. Thus the University of Domido will ignore the most recent comment from the UESR.

In addition, research is currently being conducted in the area of dissolving the compound in a solvent. There seem to be some interesting and beneficial effects.

Edited by XRCatD

OOC: You seem to still misunderstand. I am not slandering your product to sell my own. I don't understand why you keep saying that.

IC:

Let it be a testament to this products dangerousness that this University refuses to acknowledge our recent comments and cannot find an argument to counter, as they seemed to have forgotten basic scientific and psycologic principles.

According to the great philosopher Pope Bubba XIII, "Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their own level and beat you with experience."

Let it also be a testament to the integrity of the UESR broadcast that the UESR never legally obtained a sample of the substance, and thus could not have conducted any valid scientific research on it. In addition, let it be known that their labs are far less capable than Domidan labs.

Edited by XRCatD

OOC: LVN, note that some of the sentences are exagerations of what the substance does in order to advertise it. It is in reality possible.

IC: In a new announcement, the factory producing the Sodium Rebylvirgide is now named the Port Domido Rebylvirgine Distributers group.

Edited by XRCatD

OOC: I don't understand what this recent rash of idiotic posting is, but you seem to not understand, whether IC or OOC, apparently both, addiction.

I would not need as sample because of the advertised properties. If it is as good as you claim, then it will be addictive enough to cause withdrawal. If not, then it isn't worth the money. Either way, this is a bad substance. Take your pick of the reason.

You do not have to research a compound, one your government does not even understand, to understand the scientific and psycological principles of addiction.

OOC: It is in reality possible.

Also, no. I will not respond unless you make an argument that actually challenges what I am saying, as it is the truth.

Edited by Cody Seb

OOC: You claimed that science proves it to be dangerous. However, using "science" implied that your IC guys researched it.

Like I said, there are no withdrawal problems in most cases. Your nation may not consider it "worth the money", but most people do not need addiction with withdrawal problems in order to pay a little extra to make their food taste better.

Edited by XRCatD

OOC: You claimed that science proves it to be dangerous. However, using "science" implied that your IC guys researched it.

Like I said, there are no withdrawal problems in most cases. Your nation may not consider it "worth the money", but most people do not need addiction with withdrawal problems in order to pay a little extra to make their food taste better.

OOC: Basic laws and principles of science disprove the principles of this substacne. I do not need to research it.

And just because you say it has no withdrawal doesn't make it so. It must abide by natural law. Otherwise, I could RP speaking to moths about summoning an army of giant eagles to decimate any of my enemies.

OOC: LVN, note that some of the sentences are exagerations of what the substance does in order to advertise it. It is in reality possible.

IC: In a new announcement, the factory producing the Sodium Rebylvirgide is now named the Port Domido Rebylvirgine Distributers group.

OOC: First mistake. If its a molecule you can separate it. This is impossible.

OOC: First mistake. If its a molecule you can separate it. This is impossible.

OOC: I never said it's truly inseparatable. I said the researchers were unable to separate it. You can buy a sample IC and separate it yourself.

Edited by XRCatD

*Classified*

Somewhere in Wanatet Rebel Virginian scientists began adding this substance to distill water. At 25%, it was discovered that it made for excellent food preservation.

To see what else this miracle substance could do, electricity was passed through several crystals, splitting the substance. Hydrogen was added to the Rebelvirgine and it was found that an acidic compound would form as a result.

*Classified*

The scientists discussed the names of the new substances. The solution was named Rebelvirginine.

The acid was named Hydrorebylvirgic Acid.

The plan for rebelvirginine was immediately sent to the factory, and a new section dissolving it in water was created. The solution would be sold to Wanatetans and food storage places for food preservation.

After a few hours of discussion, they felt that it was wise to boil methanol from the lab, and add the hydrorebylvirgic acid to it using catalysts. The reaction produced rebylvirgiomethane, which is flamable.

A new chemical weapon is also being planned.

Edited by XRCatD

Public Announcement from the Port Domido Rebylvirgine Distributers

Two new products are ready to be sold.

Rebelvirginine is a magic-juice that can do wonders. Food distributers can place vegetables, fish, and meat in the juice to preserve them. It is also possible to marinate meat in rebelvirginine, making the meat tastier after cooking. This will be sold at $1,000,000 for the first drop, plus $1,500 per liter.

Rebylvirgiomethane is available to sovereign nations at the price of $7,500,000 for the first batch, plus $75 per liter. This gas has a sweet odor and can be used as a refrigerant. However, we find it possible to develop a rebylvirgiomethane-powered car using the flammable gas as fuel. This product is only available to sovereign nations because excessive inhalation of this gas can intoxicate the central nervous system. More studies can be conducted by your nation if needed. We will not be held responsible for any tragidies caused by weapons created with this substance.

**Classified**

The scientists wrote formulas for the chemicals.

Sodium Rebylvirgide is Na3Rv2

Rebelvirginine is sodium rebylvirgide dissolved in water at a 1:3 ratio of masses.

Rebylvirgiomethane is (CH3)3Rv2

Edited by XRCatD