UME offer of peace talks

arcofmudkip

Curbstomps and keeping peace away for "idiocy" are not fun.

They are being genuine, they seem pretty desperate in their posts and in my life experience desperation brings out genuineness (it is a word). Why don't you try and help them get peace instead of expecting them to magically learn how to do it.

If that was really the case then talks would be going on right now. What ever your preconceived notions of how IRON leaderships acts are probably inaccurate. As someone who was in the GPA for nearly a year, as someone who is against the bullying that goes on in this game at times, I would not have remained in IRON for this long if I didn't truly believe the leadership consisted of decent people. I assure you that IRON leadership would be discussing peace terms if they felt the offer was sincere, they clearly do not. Do not assume IRON is the bad guy here.

Edited by Authur

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

duff you were another one who talked hate and another banned spammer? why am i not surprised...

you people make me sick. How many more heretics are there?

Considering the vast majority of CN that hates /b/ scum, I'd say quite a few.

BigWoody is now Zlined from ColdFront for being a spammer? UME looks like they have more trouble on their hand now.

Messing with Woody was a big mistake.

No peace for you.

Edited by Authur

duff you were another one who talked hate and another banned spammer? why am i not surprised...

you people make me sick. How many more heretics are there?

Is that right all i did was try to find out why you decide to Z line Bigwoody from Coldfront and you Z line me

wow we can't even play this game huh? everyones trying to kill us they wont just accept peace? instead they talk big game on the forums and try to make us look worse? I wouldnt be surprised if it was you guys framing us.

[19:15] <Mahout[iRON]> &#33;@#&#036;%*^

^

[19:15] * Now talking in #UME

[19:15] * Topic is 'offer peace!!! wow, lulzilla and mudkip are christfags who knew? | &#33;@#&#036;%*^ | UME is a peaceful nation, full of intellectuals and religious zealots. || DO NOT. ban FOK! members| TOTAL PACIFISM GETS US PEACE -- CHANGE ALL FLAGS TO VATICAN CITY ||PREPARE FOR LAST STAND'

[19:15] * Set by lulzilla on Mon Feb 02 18:42:50

[19:17] <&Agent_Mudkip> IROOOOOONNNNNNNNN

[19:17] <&Agent_Mudkip> does IRON want ops

[19:17] * Agent_Mudkip sets mode: +o Mahout[iRON]

note where mahout was given ops in #UME two minutes after spaming myself.

[17:49] <UTOPOS_HIMSELF> &#33;@#&#036;%*^

[17:54] <UTOPOS_HIMSELF> &#33;@#&#036;%*^

[18:02] <degenerate108> O.o

UTOPOS_HIMSELF is si@coldfront-AE2A4C78.dsl.dyn.ihug.co.nz * UJLOL

UTOPOS_HIMSELF is a registered nick

UTOPOS_HIMSELF on #Ce_Global +#fok +#RnR UME

UTOPOS_HIMSELF using ice-n.coldfront.net Welcome to Coldfront!

UTOPOS_HIMSELF has been idle 0secs, signed on Mon Feb 02 18:20:15

UTOPOS_HIMSELF End of /WHOIS list.

Note the same in his op status.

It would seem to me that #UME feels spamming people completely unrelated to their war with iron mind you a reasonable way to reach out and grow in a positive way. I'm more than willing to listen to an explanation as to why you were also sending these messages to the GGA triumvirate. :popcorn:

If you're going to try and frame UME for spamming you probably don't want to get caught red-handed for it... total noobery.

^

[19:15] * Now talking in #UME

[19:15] * Topic is 'offer peace!!! wow, lulzilla and mudkip are christfags who knew? | &#33;@#&#036;%*^ | UME is a peaceful nation, full of intellectuals and religious zealots. || DO NOT. ban FOK! members| TOTAL PACIFISM GETS US PEACE -- CHANGE ALL FLAGS TO VATICAN CITY ||PREPARE FOR LAST STAND'

[19:15] * Set by lulzilla on Mon Feb 02 18:42:50

[19:17] <&Agent_Mudkip> IROOOOOONNNNNNNNN

[19:17] <&Agent_Mudkip> does IRON want ops

[19:17] * Agent_Mudkip sets mode: +o Mahout[iRON]

note where mahout was given ops in #UME two minutes after spaming myself.

[17:49] <UTOPOS_HIMSELF> &#33;@#&#036;%*^

[17:54] <UTOPOS_HIMSELF> &#33;@#&#036;%*^

[18:02] <degenerate108> O.o

UTOPOS_HIMSELF is si@coldfront-AE2A4C78.dsl.dyn.ihug.co.nz * UJLOL

UTOPOS_HIMSELF is a registered nick

UTOPOS_HIMSELF on #Ce_Global +#fok +#RnR UME

UTOPOS_HIMSELF using ice-n.coldfront.net Welcome to Coldfront!

UTOPOS_HIMSELF has been idle 0secs, signed on Mon Feb 02 18:20:15

UTOPOS_HIMSELF End of /WHOIS list.

Note the same in his op status.

It would seem to me that #UME feels spamming people completely unrelated to their war with iron mind you a reasonable way to reach out and grow in a positive way. I'm more than willing to listen to an explanation as to why you were also sending these messages to the GGA triumvirate.

Expected more from an alliance that claims it doesn't fake logs - like these obviously faked logs.

I have spoken with their leadership, they are unclenching their fists and offering up doves to IRON, the moloch of cybernations.

Edited by UTOPOS

Ok, here is what happened.

IRCops on Coldfront added a z-line filter to the phrase "&#33;@#&#036;%*^" due to the UME query spammers. I myself was z-lined when I pasted the unedited logs (with his IP) into another chat. IRCops are handling the people who got z-lined for similar things now.

The OP is an attempt to get others Z-lined by accidentally repeating the filtered word. I recommend no one do so.

Further, UME and its membership are now enemies of TORN. There will be no peace for any of you. We can't hit you ourselves, but we'll figure something out.

Have a nice day.

OOC attacks are never good. I guess I'm getting on the IRON/TORN side.

OOC attacks and being on IRONs side? their advocates got z-lined from coldfront for spamming and framing us. duff and woody got z-lined because they SPAMMED pretending to be US. also UTOPOS's tag isn't that ... fake spam guys... gahh

how do you guys not see whats really going on here? duff[torn] and woody are

all i can hope is that IRON didnt have a part in this.

Ok, here is what happened.

IRCops on Coldfront added a z-line filter to the phrase "&#33;@#&#036;%*^" due to the UME query spammers. I myself was z-lined when I pasted the unedited logs (with his IP) into another chat. IRCops are handling the people who got z-lined for similar things now.

The OP is an attempt to get others Z-lined by accidentally repeating the filtered word. I recommend no one do so.

Further, UME and its membership are now enemies of TORN. There will be no peace for any of you. We can't hit you ourselves, but we'll figure something out.

Have a nice day.

lol I'm range of their top guy. Anarchy restrictions keep me from declaring.

Excellent. Perhaps now our recruits will have a delicious supply of new targets.

Goodbye, UME. Get out of our game.

this is why you got Z:Lined because of flooding, pretending to be UME and prehaps because of this

[19:44] * Now talking in #UME

[19:44] * Topic is 'offer peace!!! wow, lulzilla and mudkip are christfags who knew? | &#33;@#&#036;%*^ | UME is a peaceful nation, full of intellectuals and religious zealots. || DO NOT. ban FOK! members| TOTAL PACIFISM GETS US PEACE -- CHANGE ALL FLAGS TO VATICAN CITY ||PREPARE FOR LAST STAND'

[19:44] * Set by lulzilla on Mon Feb 02 18:42:50

[19:45] * Sev is now known as Sev|AWAY

[19:48] <~Joeeigel[uME]> <Agent_Mudkip> i called the mod a dumb stupid ******

[19:48] <~Joeeigel[uME]> <Agent_Mudkip> i called the mod a dumb stupid ******

[19:49] <@unstpblpimp> lol

[19:49] <@unstpblpimp> well that wasnt smart

[19:52] * ~Joeeigel[uME] has quit IRC (Z:lined (Spammer))

^ curious by the logic im seeing in this thread, you yourself, as #UME channel owner were z-lined for spamming probably duff or bigwoody pretending to be you as well? oh wait.... :popcorn:

UME has been considering our posiiton, with a dearth of supplies and low morale this is a final offer of peace talks before we have to keep fighting IRON (gah =[). IRON are invited to peace talks on coldfront, our channel is #UME, please come along. In order to reach any of our senior members simply type &#33;@#&#036;%*^, we have that on our alerts, a government member will be there to assist you.

Thank you, we cordially invite all of CN to come talk :D

Offical Greeting is &#33;@#&#036;%*^, say it or be akicked

Official IRON Response:

NO.

Me and another friend have being Z lined by an IRCop throu #UME channel for spam and i can provide logs as can others that prove that we were not spamming and they are abusing there power

Is the message that has been sent to Coldfront Admins and not just one Admin