UME offer of peace talks

arcofmudkip

UME is in no way affiliated with /b/.
[23:31] <Agent_Mudkip[uME]> Well partly, UME was originally its own independant, but in **** *******

[23:31] <Agent_Mudkip[uME]> They government

[23:31] <Agent_Mudkip[uME]> needed to recruit

[23:32] <Agent_Mudkip[uME]> so they seeked I'm not sure which but I think 7chan?

[23:32] <Agent_Mudkip[uME]> and spammed recruit threads

The *s are blocking out the name of another game.

So, you are not affiliated with /b/, but you draw your membership straight from it?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This. And people complain about a shrinking and stagnating member base. pssh, its their fault too.

They attacked IRON, we didn't seek them out. It's also fairly clear that they don't really want peace, they just want to have a little fun. That's fine with me but please don't misinterpret this as IRON taking advantage of a newbie mistake.

If you want to stick it to the man UME, just bring in your "500" members. Have them join random alliance, grow their nations, and reform your alliance. Sure you'll lose, but you'll have more fun going down fighting than arguing with these people.

They attacked IRON, we didn't seek them out. It's also fairly clear that they don't really want peace, they just want to have a little fun. That's fine with me but please don't misinterpret this as IRON taking advantage of a newbie mistake.

No, I was referring to what MegaArgos said about bigwoody bullying them for not knowing what to do.

It does look like they want peace to me. They even apologized (might not be saying much). If I were you I'd help them out. You might gain some active members as a result.

The *s are blocking out the name of another game.

So, you are not affiliated with /b/, but you draw your membership straight from it?

Boris, right some of the UME was from a /b/..... about 2 years ago in a different game, the UME Here is not affiliated and you know that, and that spam today was someone framing us.

You're not all that big and scary. Please see:

UME recruitment after 3 days in 2008, on other worlds of which we will not speak.

1213206147270dx7.png

i am pretty sure that just broke at least a dozen forum rules >_>

and yeah if you can get 500 people to join CN it would be great.

IRON did not declare on UME; they thought that they could get in a game and declare on another alliance.

moreover, for the first few days there were absolutely no offensive wars on them; they were treated as rogues and only the nations that attacked IRONers were declared upon, but they kept declaring offensive wars.

so a new alliance that is relatively active organized and logical is welcome, and most soon gain protectorates with bigger alliances and work with them, but these guys are just asshats.

No, I was referring to what MegaArgos said about bigwoody bullying them for not knowing what to do.

It does look like they want peace to me. They even apologized (might not be saying much). If I were you I'd help them out. You might gain some active members as a result.

Not for not knowing what to do, but:

Boris, right some of the UME was from a /b/..... about 2 years ago in a different game, the UME Here is not affiliated and you know that, and that spam today was someone framing us.

[17:48] <UTOPOS_HIMSELF> &#33;@#&#036;%*^

-

UTOPOS_HIMSELF is (IP REMOVED) * UJLOL

UTOPOS_HIMSELF is a registered nick

UTOPOS_HIMSELF on #Ce_Global +#RnR +#fok UME

UTOPOS_HIMSELF using ice-n.coldfront.net Welcome to Coldfront!

UTOPOS_HIMSELF End of /WHOIS list.

-

[17:51] <UTOPOS_HIMSELF> &#33;@#&#036;%*^

[17:57] <UTOPOS_HIMSELF> &#33;@#&#036;%*^

[17:58] <UTOPOS_HIMSELF> &#33;@#&#036;%*^

Note: UME

The imposter has SOPs in your channel?

Enjoy watching your nations burn.

Not for not knowing what to do, but:

-

UTOPOS_HIMSELF is (IP REMOVED) * UJLOL

-

Note: UME

Enjoy watching your nations burn.

wow we can't even play this game huh? everyones trying to kill us they wont just accept peace? instead they talk big game on the forums and try to make us look worse? I wouldnt be surprised if it was you guys framing us.

wow we can't even play this game huh? everyones trying to kill us they wont just accept peace? instead they talk big game on the forums and try to make us look worse? I wouldnt be surprised if it was you guys framing us.

I don't care about you, but I am annoyed when I get query spammed multiple times and need to keep my ignore list up to date. Its a great way to draw my attention, as you have.

Don't be. TORN hasn't done it in my memory, but lots of people they associate with have apparently done so.

Sorry you can't play the game, welcome to the club.

Why would anyone bother framing an small insignificant alliance like yours.

-UTOPOS_HIMSELF is (IP REMOVED) * UJLOL

-

Fake logs. Shift+7 is not that hard to do, please stay on topic and stop trolling this peace thread.

You may be able to if you make a sincere effort to actually mend things. People have a long memory but they can be forgiving.

You just started off on the complete wrong foot man. If you thought that coming in and declaring war on on of the largest alliances in the game was gonna get you cool points you were sorely mistaken.

You are playing the game. War in my opinion is one of the more interesting activities we have to offer so your having more fun right now then I am.

If you truly want peace, if you act genuinely contrite, then peace will come.

Fake logs. Shift+7 is not that hard to do, please stay on topic and stop trolling this peace thread.

Accusing me of faking logs, especially when I have no reason to do so (we don't even have anyone who can hit you) is a great way to help yourself not get peace.

I'll be nice and give advice: Own up to your mistakes so far and IRON will probably let you go out of boredom.

You may be able to if you make a sincere effort to actually mend things. People have a long memory but they can be forgiving.

You just started off on the complete wrong foot man. If you thought that coming in and declaring war on on of the largest alliances in the game was gonna get you cool points you were sorely mistaken.

They joined and didn't know the "rules" of alliance politics, thats more of an excuse to be let off easy and possibly helped by IRON.

You are playing the game. War in my opinion is one of the more interesting activities we have to offer so your having more fun right now then I am.

If you truly want peace, if you act genuinely contrite, then peace will come.

Curbstomps and keeping peace away for "idiocy" are not fun.

They are being genuine, they seem pretty desperate in their posts and in my life experience desperation brings out genuineness (it is a word). Why don't you try and help them get peace instead of expecting them to magically learn how to do it.

I'll be nice and give advice: Own up to your mistakes so far and IRON will probably let you go out of boredom.

That alone is better than anything else I've seen you post, ever.

Edited by cowman809

We've been trying to get peace for a week! we had a religious thread, we've apologized! i've tried hunting down and PMIng people, but all we get is "big dog talk" on the forums... let us play! we've PMed ASKING for surrender terms. But instead we keep getting trolled.

why all the hate? and why us? i know its upsetting a small alliance declared on you but god...

BigWoody is now Zlined from ColdFront for being a spammer? UME looks like they have more trouble on their hand now.

Looks like we know who the real spammers are, BigWoody i kinow there were others spamming as "UME" nice fake though, i hope all of CN realizes how much these guys hate us. We request people help us play now... gahhh

Edited by arcofmudkip

BigWoody is now Zlined from ColdFront for being a spammer? UME looks like they have more trouble on their hand now.

Yeah, I'll figure that one out shortly. I don't think this is going to end well if this has the cause I suspect it does.

So are you guys gonna Z line every CN player from Coldfront

Burn in hell you &#33;@#&#036;%^&amp;

duff you were another one who talked hate and another banned spammer? why am i not surprised...

you people make me sick. How many more heretics are there?