Lacuna Populi

Chunky Monkey

:rolleyes: silly rumors. Don't believe everything your enemies tell you.

In any case Mobius 1 from my research did not seem to be a nihilist of any sort, but instead seemed to be interested in splintering the power structure from a neo-francoist standpoint. I'm fairly sure he would be rolling in his grave if he knew that Vox Populi went from neo-moralism, something he simply disliked for its inconsistency, to this form of nihilism which I'm guessing he would have absolutely abhorred.

Please don't associate Vox and Moralism, they have nothing to do with one another.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please don't associate Vox and Moralism, they have nothing to do with one another.

Well, it used too... as Vox previously based their supposed ideology on the existance of "good" and "bad" alliances, with the eebil NPO crushing their enemies. This, along with perma ZI, harsh treaty terms and treaty webs, was described as wrong, presumably either because it is immoral (thus moralism), or alternatively because it was effective and they felt like complaining/whining. Take your pick.

Well, it used too... as Vox previously based their supposed ideology on the existance of "good" and "bad" alliances, with the eebil NPO crushing their enemies. This, along with perma ZI, harsh treaty terms and treaty webs, was described as wrong, presumably either because it is immoral (thus moralism), or alternatively because it was effective and they felt like complaining/whining. Take your pick.

No, Vox based and still bases their ideology on opposition to the hegemon, mainly in protest of the backroom nature of CN politics. Although some are concerned with right and wrong, that is not their main issue. Thus, they are not Moralists.

No, Vox based and still bases their ideology on opposition to the hegemon, mainly in protest of the backroom nature of CN politics. Although some are concerned with right and wrong, that is not their main issue. Thus, they are not Moralists.

We dont have an issue with "backdoor politics" by all means do what you want behind there. Our main issue is with the creation of treaties simply for treaty sake. Our issue is with people who build up thier alliances by treatying everyone under the sun and curbstomping anyone who wont treaty them. We fight against the "might is right" philosophy that NPO and others atop the hegemonic power pyramid believe in. If there were any other alliance up there we would be fighting them just as we do NPO. As for morality, that is a subjective and not objective question. We consider ourselves moral and right because we stand by our allies (what few there are) and fight for whats right. Others consider us immoral because we fight them with methods they cannot defend against. Whether we are considered moral or not is irrelevant to our goals. Whether we will be remembered that way will be determined by the winner of our struggle.

Also, Ive gotten a bunch of inquiries about writing thigs for this, but no actual papers. Itd be nice to include a non-Vox viewpoint in this publication, and I urge you to send me your writings. Remember, this is representative of the people, not just people flying the Vox Populi AA.

Itd be nice to include a non-Vox viewpoint in this publication, and I urge you to send me your writings. Remember, this is representative of the people, not just people flying the Vox Populi AA.

So I can submit a paper? -_-

We consider ourselves moral and right because we stand by our allies (what few there are) and fight for whats right.

Define what is "right."

Edited by Count da Silva