Final PLUS Announcement

So does the absence of PLUS result in a negative?

Sorry to see the disbandment of PLUS. Good luck to all those that sailed with her and may Lefty enjoy his retirement.

We shall amend the Writ de Credo accordingly.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I can finally leave. lol

ahem....leave....read the quote in your siggie and remind yourself where you belong :D

Just curious, why join M*A*S*H when NV was the only reason you didn't get rolled to begin with? Perhaps I'm missing something, good luck nonetheless.

NV wasnt the only reason, all of PLUS's allies stood by her in that period, of confusion caused by some newbie extrapolations.........M*A*S*H being the most steadfast and loyal amongst her allies.

Sorry to see PLUS disbanding / merging yet again.

o/ M*A*S*H for sticking with PLUS through thick and thin.

ahem....leave....read the quote in your siggie and remind yourself where you belong :D

NV wasnt the only reason, all of PLUS's allies stood by her in that period, of confusion caused by some newbie extrapolations.........M*A*S*H being the most steadfast and loyal amongst her allies.

Sorry to see PLUS disbanding / merging yet again.

o/ M*A*S*H for sticking with PLUS through thick and thin.

Thanks, raaasaa.

PLUS has been our oldest surviving ally, from way back in our beginnings and our Offspring membership. Everybody else has died out, merged out, merged into us, or just plain fallen away. The next oldest treaty partner we have is The Legion.

I personally am sad to see PLUS disband, but welcome my new brothers and sisters to M*A*S*H, and wish those who move on well. Just remember, if you need anything, guys, you know where you can come for it.

o7 PLUS

I put alot of time into her. A !@#$ load... Im sad to see it go. Ive met a ton of good people from it.

@Flonker, thank you for taking PLUS through this, you were a good ally and a great friend, ill see you on IRC.

@Lefty- your coming back, you did this once already remember?

Even if i left after the coup, got angry with PLUS for a bit and came back to help lefty, i still hold PLUS as favorite alliance, it was my first one.

Enjoy our new home, MASH is a fun place, i remember seeing the DoE a while ago and said to my self, an alliance based off of a comedy, thats awesome!

o/MASH

o/Lefty

o/Flonker

o/PLUS

Ive known PLUS since they moved to the Black sphere almost a year ago. I will remember them as a standup alliance when they were under the supervision of Lefty and Specto. You 2 guys were great leaders. MASH is a good alliance full of good people. PLUS is lucky to call MASH their new home.

Flonker, take good care of them.

I love seein new luggage in the lobby!

With all the other behind-the-scenes work that went on to try and help our friends, it's a joy and a real show of character that they looked reality in the face and opted for a positive move. Welcome, everyone.

Yep, it's true. M*A*S*H isn't what it used to be.

...It's BETTER! B)

:wub: :lol: :lol:

Ive known PLUS since they moved to the Black sphere almost a year ago. I will remember them as a standup alliance when they were under the supervision of Lefty and Specto. You 2 guys were great leaders. MASH is a good alliance full of good people. PLUS is lucky to call MASH their new home.

Flonker, take good care of them.

I'm on it.

Hey, drop by sometime & say hi. You know the URL...

How nice of you.

RIP PLUS, Good luck to everyone.

Honesty is the best policy. Ending PLUS is something like shooting a sick horse. Lefty knows this just as well as I do. But go ahead, pretend you've got the moral high ground over me because you're in Vox. It's cute.

Honesty is the best policy. Ending PLUS is something like shooting a sick horse. Lefty knows this just as well as I do. But go ahead, pretend you've got the moral high ground over me because you're in Vox. It's cute.

Actually, he's over in ACF now. Personal choice of his, as we'dve taken him in gladly.