Declaration of formation of the Solairen Federacy

Darkling

A massive crowd had gathered in the main city square, just outside the Building of Office. camera flash’s were almost blinding there was so many of them, people chatting to person next to them making it inane babble to anyone above the crowd.

Towards the Building of Office was a large stage with a podium with a red carpet leading up towards it. People in suits sat in a long row just looking at each other wondering why they had been called there.

After a few more minutes a tall man with red hair walked up the red carpet, his suit was black as night and his hair unkempt, but his face displayed a young man that looked far beyond his years. He stood up on the podium and took a deep breath, a few camera flashes’ then absolute silence.

“My dear people, I stand here today with great news, news that I almost didn’t believe, today we gain out independence, and we are our own nation, after years of requesting our independence we have finally settled here on this land. Today we start to call this land home , today we stop running and stand here now, we call this land home” he said people were about to cheer before he held his hand up, he walked off he grabbed a bottle of expensive Champaign. He walked back on to the podium. “Today, here, now I pronounce the nation of the Solairen Federacy truly independent” he shouted smashing the bottle over the podium. As soon as the bottle broke the crowd let out a cry that could be heard all over the city of Centra, this nation was truly alive.

(OOC)

I have been givien the lands of Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan by Justinian the Mighty

Edited by Darkling

OOC: Very Little of Gujarat and Rajasthan and more of Madhya Pradesh ^_^, Welcome to CNRP!

IC: We welcome our new neighbour to the world and wish to exchange embassies.

OOC: doesn't Justinian decide what of his lands he gives away. Oh and welcome Darkling who I don't know and have never known till now :ph34r:

A massive crowd had gathered in the main city square, just outside the Building of Office. camera flash’s were almost blinding there was so many of them, people chatting to person next to them making it inane babble to anyone above the crowd.

Towards the Building of Office was a large stage with a podium with a red carpet leading up towards it. People in suits sat in a long row just looking at each other wondering why they had been called there.

After a few more minutes a tall man with red hair walked up the red carpet, his suit was black as night and his hair unkempt, but his face displayed a young man that looked far beyond his years. He stood up on the podium and took a deep breath, a few camera flashes’ then absolute silence.

“My dear people, I stand here today with great news, news that I almost didn’t believe, today we gain out independence, and we are our own nation, after years of requesting our independence we have finally settled here on this land. Today we start to call this land home , today we stop running and stand here now, we call this land home” he said people were about to cheer before he held his hand up, he walked off he grabbed a bottle of expensive Champaign. He walked back on to the podium. “Today, here, now I pronounce the nation of the Solairen Federacy truly independent” he shouted smashing the bottle over the podium. As soon as the bottle broke the crowd let out a cry that could be heard all over the city of Centra, this nation was truly alive.

(OOC)

I have been givien the lands of Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan by Justinian the Mighty

"Welcome to the world stage neighbors. We celebrate your independence, and ask if you would like to exchange embassies and perhaps sign a treaty of friendship? It would give you rights to transit through our lands, take part in our technology, and to conduct extensive trade with us as well as grant you the assurances of our non aggression. If this is your will, you merely need say so and we will provide a draft for you to sign," stated Anthony Davis of Milcom.

"Welcome to the world stage neighbors. We celebrate your independence, and ask if you would like to exchange embassies and perhaps sign a treaty of friendship? It would give you rights to transit through our lands, take part in our technology, and to conduct extensive trade with us as well as grant you the assurances of our non aggression. If this is your will, you merely need say so and we will provide a draft for you to sign," stated Anthony Davis of Milcom.

OOC: Remember what I said IRL Darkling about this :D