United Nations

unflag.jpg

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life...."

- Winston Churchill. :P

We are that Alliance that fights for all we have, and all we can be, the United Nations, We are strong, We are great, We are united, We must fight to achieve our goals, We must fight for our members, We must fight for our family, because we are family. Let us march forward. We can do the impossible..... together.......We have to face the fact that either all of us are going to die together or we are going to learn to live together and if we are to live together we have to talk.......We are united........

The UN

Together we stand, never to fall. just switch AA to United Nations and color to blue, and go on to our forum at:

http://s8.invisionfree.com/United_Nations_CN/index.php

Lets make it happen.

DeserveVictoryChurchill.jpg

Yo deserve the UN

Edited by Damian55

• 1 month later...
Winston Churchill said,"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life" and I am a loser......you stole my tag-line so why not be more creative and find your own. sojourner

I didnt steal your tag, i used winston churchills' your just mad beacuse you were banned from the alliance. but nice to talk to you agian SOJ ;)

BTW, BUMP

Edited by Damian55

I removed Sojourner's banishment, but apparently someone changed it again. Damian, Sojourner was one of

the best members the UN has had, and I think we have honestly lost something good.

Naon changed it, she was radical, she might have been a good member, but eventually she would have push the alliance toward civil war, she posted to make it sound like we didn't care about our members. We lost something, thats true, and she was a good member, thats also true, but we can't have her throwing radical ideas into other member's heads. :o

Naon changed it, she was radical, she might have been a good member, but eventually she would have push the alliance toward civil war, she posted to make it sound like we didn't care about our members. We lost something, thats true, and she was a good member, thats also true, but we can't have her throwing radical ideas into other member's heads. :o

Freedom of speech isn't a big thing with UN?

Freedom of speech isn't a big thing with UN?

It is. She was attacking allies and telling our members to attack with her, we told her to peace out but she did not obey. :awesome: Thus here we are.

Btw, Yeah bumping is a big thing in UN :v: