Farkistan's Farkuary Madness

Arcane

S: By the way, R&R won the "Show Us Your Funny" contest during Farküfest. We figured

we'd throw that into the announcement, too. Congrats R&R. Just send us the cash soon

so we don't have to make another announcement next month with a different winner.

We are currently trying to convince scrap metal dealers throughout the cyberverse to accept our

many 30 gallon garbage bags of empty Spam cans.

In lieu of that, or until I can convince my wife to give me back the ATM card, would you accept

$20 in food stamps and half a U-Haul truck full of assorted ramen as a down payment?

PS: By the way, R&R won the "Show Us Your Funny" contest during Farküfest. We figured

we'd throw that into the announcement, too. Congrats R&R. Just send us the cash soon

so we don't have to make another announcement next month with a different winner.

no!

btw.. congrats to Fark

and other stuff which shows respect.. yes.. very well..

ok cool :P

:R&R:

We are currently trying to convince scrap metal dealers throughout the cyberverse to accept our

many 30 gallon garbage bags of empty Spam cans.

In lieu of that, or until I can convince my wife to give me back the ATM card, would you accept

$20 in food stamps and half a U-Haul truck full of assorted ramen as a down payment?

This is perfectly acceptable. I'll send you an address where it needs to be sent.

• 4 years later...

...uploading prerecorded message...

While Farkistan has been a valuable ally to the Nuclear Proliferation League, we regret to inform them that this latest government announcement is the last straw.  NPL hereby invokes our cancl....

...static...

...static...

...uploading prerecorded message...

The Nuclear Proliferation League sends its congratulations to our friends and allies in Farkistan.  Please have somebody available at the loading docs, as we are quite lazy and do not wish to unload the shipment of congratulatory nukabeer.