Crimson Empire DoW

Azaghul

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you ever question why your allies wanted your help? Surely with the odds so heavily in their favour, your help wouldn't be needed? Refer to my comment about TE turning into CN:S.

They didn't come to us and they don't "need" the help, but there's no reason for us not to take part in the fun.

So you can only attempt revenge when your opponent is heavily outnumbered and recieving a beatdown. Were your testicals removed at birth or something?

Burning Glory will tell you that I led a charge a couple weeks ago against several of your raiders that was settled in white peace and that we didn't cower either. In fact we had a spirited exchange over the issue of my hitting back at counter-counter-raids full force with CMs.

I think people just want to attack someone... war is more fun then just sitting and doing nothing

This too.

They didn't come to us and they don't "need" the help, but there's no reason for us not to take part in the fun.

TPF is under the terrible misunderstanding that everyone needs help fighting their side in this war. They don't seem to understand that alliances usually honor treaties, even if the aid is not asked for.

TPF is under the terrible misunderstanding that everyone needs help fighting their side in this war. They don't seem to understand that alliances usually honor treaties, even if the aid is not asked for, if it is for the winning side.

Fixed it for ya ;)

Fixed it for ya ;)

As I know some of the people over in CE, I highly doubt they'd go to war just to win. They probably want a bit of war, and the obvious victory is just a bonus. Trust me, these guys wouldn't have blown you off if they would have ended up on your side.

Burning Glory will tell you that I led a charge a couple weeks ago against several of your raiders that was settled in white peace and that we didn't cower either. In fact we had a spirited exchange over the issue of my hitting back at counter-counter-raids full force with CMs.

Ooh, you're so brave, a whopping one attack against some tech raiders (and lets face it, that happened before I was in TPF anyway). Can I also point out that trying to compare war induced e-peens with someone who's been in CN since GW1 is a futile task. Pissant.

Ooh, you're so brave, a whopping one attack against some tech raiders (and lets face it, that happened before I was in TPF anyway). Can I also point out that trying to compare war induced e-peens with someone who's been in CN since GW1 is a futile task. Pissant.

I thought you wanted to know why CE wouldn't go to war unless they were curbstomping someone?

Can I also point out that trying to compare war induced e-peens with someone who's been in CN since GW1 is a futile task. Pissant.

Are all GW1 vets so tactless? (This is a rhetorical question by the way.)

Am I the only one who finds it laughable that the integrity of C&G members in honoring treaties is being questioned here? Some people must not have been paying much attention to CNS the last year or so. :rolleyes:

And yeah, the desire to kill played partly into the decision to engage TPF. Welcome to CNTE.

Am I the only one who finds it laughable that the integrity of C&G members in honoring treaties is being questioned here? Some people must not have been paying much attention to CNS the last year or so. :rolleyes:

And yeah, the desire to kill played partly into the decision to engage TPF. Welcome to CNTE.

To be honest, I thought that the best victory was to win without fighting. CE could have quite easily sat on the sidelines while the people they had a grudge against were taken out by superior numbers.

And when it was escalating those of us raiding refused to stand down against the larger power without a pure white peace, despite initial demands for extra attacks on those of us who had used CMs and such.

To be honest, I thought that the best victory was to win without fighting. CE could have quite easily sat on the sidelines while the people they had a grudge against were taken out by superior numbers.

War is fun. Especially in TE when our nations are gonna be gone in a month anyway.

And when it was escalating those of us raiding refused to stand down against the larger power without a pure white peace, despite initial demands for extra attacks on those of us who had used CMs and such.

Yeah, still not impressive (especially considering everything that's happening at the moment). You may call that bravery, I call it normality.

War is fun. Especially in TE when our nations are gonna be gone in a month anyway.

You say that, but my nation's only going to last a week ...

Edited by Bionic redhead

Are all GW1 vets so tactless? (This is a rhetorical question by the way.)

This isn't about CNS, this is CNTE so I don't know what your talking about. ;)

I'll keep this short and sweet. We haven't been very active, but we can see that our allies have gone to war and wanted to support them and have some fun before the round ended. We've had issues with TPF raiding us. White peace was declared a few weeks ago when it flared up, but we've still seen raids from them. So in support of our allies and in retaliation for continued raiding, Crimson Empire declares war on TPF.

Welcome to the brawl, CE. Glad you could join us :)

o/Crimson Empire!!

2 days of war each on 4 different people that weren't already in defensive wars, and all I've gotten back are two CMs. You can do better than that TPF.

I've got a sneaking suspicion that two of them haven't logged in since the war started. Dunno about the third. I'd give you the fight you want, but my nation seems to be suffering from vanishingNSitus.