Crimson Empire DoW

Azaghul

I'll keep this short and sweet. We haven't been very active, but we can see that our allies have gone to war and wanted to support them and have some fun before the round ended. We've had issues with TPF raiding us. White peace was declared a few weeks ago when it flared up, but we've still seen raids from them. So in support of our allies and in retaliation for continued raiding, Crimson Empire declares war on TPF.

Edited by Azaghul

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honouring our MDoAP's with GDA and MHA, we went to war. Considering that TPF continuesly raided our nations is a little extra we now can revenge while we're at it.

o/ Crimson Empire!

o/ Mostly Harmful Alliance

o/ Global Democratic Alliance

Edited by Freakertje

Honouring our MDoAP's with GDA and MHA, we went to war. Considering that TPF continuesly raided our nations is a little extra we now can revenge while we're at it.

o/ Crimson Empire!

o/ Mostly Harmful Alliance

o/ Global Democratic Alliance

So you didn't have the balls to retaliate against their tech raiding until the big boys got involved?

So you didn't have the balls to retaliate against their tech raiding until the big boys got involved?

There was quite a history before that. TPF taking revenge for something happend a long, long time ago.

We stroke back on some of the attackers, but they kept coming and coming back, a few in particular.

Now this war was that last little push we needed.

If a opportunity comes along, why not just grasp it and take advantage?

But the main reason for us to go to war still is to honour our MDoAP with GDA and MHA. Nobody can blame us for that.

Edited by Freakertje

We did actually about two weeks knocking down about a half dozen TPF raiders significantly. It was flaring up with counter declarations and such until we declared a white peace. There have been 2-3 since raids then that I didn't want to cause trouble so we didn't counter-declare. However now we are getting our revenge for those by supporting our allies in this war.

I'm honoured that we're deemed sufficiently threatening to be declared upon while already outnumbered 5 to 1.

It's like I'm really back in CN:S

Oh we're not attacking you because you are a threat, just helping our allies out to beat you down quicker and get some revenge for raids when your guys thought they could raid a smaller alliance with impunity.

Lets break this down

Oh we're not attacking you because you are a threat, just helping our allies out to beat you down quicker

Did you ever question why your allies wanted your help? Surely with the odds so heavily in their favour, your help wouldn't be needed? Refer to my comment about TE turning into CN:S.

get some revenge for raids when your guys thought they could raid a smaller alliance with impunity

So you can only attempt revenge when your opponent is heavily outnumbered and recieving a beatdown. Were your testicals removed at birth or something?

I'm honoured that we're deemed sufficiently threatening to be declared upon while already outnumbered 5 to 1.

It's like I'm really back in CN:S

Lets break this down

Did you ever question why your allies wanted your help? Surely with the odds so heavily in their favor, your help wouldn't be needed? Refer to my comment about TE turning into CN:S.

So you can only attempt revenge when your opponent is heavily outnumbered and receiving a beatdown. Were your testicles removed at birth or something?

You just got to laugh BR, not one AA attacking us would go heads up...and they don't mind saying it either!

There is no honor to be had for them by this war, its simply TPF was to strong to take on by them selves

so 6 to 1 odds should about do it. Well not exacxtly...a war of three days and they have they same amount of anarchies we do :P

TPF, you're right about one thing - CNTE is beginning to resemble CNS a bit. Not because reckless alliances often get dog-piled in lop-sided wars, but because reckless alliances often get dog-piled in lop-sided wars as a result of their actions and this leads to complaining and speculation on their behalf.

If you're bitter or otherwise displeased by present circumstances than I'd suggest doing a better job selecting your allies next round, and doing a much better job not making enemies.

We did actually about two weeks knocking down about a half dozen TPF raiders significantly. It was flaring up with counter declarations and such until we declared a white peace. There have been 2-3 since raids then that I didn't want to cause trouble so we didn't counter-declare. However now we are getting our revenge for those by supporting our allies in this war.

I guess I stand corrected

You just got to laugh BR, not one AA attacking us would go heads up...and they don't mind saying it either!

There is no honor to be had for them by this war, its simply TPF was to strong to take on by them selves

so 6 to 1 odds should about do it. Well not exacxtly...a war of three days and they have they same amount of anarchies we do :P

Actually if I am correct you guys have a fair amount more anarchies then we do...we have 143 anarchies total to your 200. That includes all alliances on both sides of the conflict as of 2/2/08.