Scatter The Gathered Lights

Margrave

Tahoan soldiers dispatched from the California battlegroup aboard fast frigates have intercepted the fleet of DKT refugees. They will be boarded and a search for any suspicious personnel will be conducted, after which time the fleet may continue on its way.

The Camberlain Fleet, comprised of 5 cruisers, 5 destroyers, and 6 corvette, were with the ships transporting Nordic people (Most of the Fuyo-clann had already moved or were still in South Island). The admiral sends out a warning.

"There are NO "DKT" refugees here. Get the hell out of our way."

Several hundred former DKT have already been stopped at the DE border where they were turned back.

OOC: Excuse me, that never damn happened.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the interference of lawful arrest of potential DKT terrorists, and for attacking Imperial Ships as they attempted to tranport former DKT citizenry a permanent home. Well outside of Rockport territory and WELL outside Rockport jurisdiction, Rockport has committed acts of aggression against the Empire even as we informed them of our desire for diplomatic resolutions. Their attack has caused horrible damage to Dragon Empire property and persons, and we are sad to report that all 329 refugees, including the 19 who were to stand trial, have been destroyed by this vicious Rockport attack

You have no leg to stand on. You seized people in internation waters, on pure hearsay, held them against their will on false charges, refused to release them, even when given an ultimatum, and then lie about the entire event.

Let it be known, the the Neo Japanese are cowards and lacking honour.

The Camberlain Fleet, comprised of 5 cruisers, 5 destroyers, and 6 corvette, were with the ships transporting Nordic people (Most of the Fuyo-clann had already moved or were still in South Island). The admiral sends out a warning.

A Tahoan spy satellite recorded the whole humorous event as the Camberlain fleet approached the DKT refugee fleet that had already been boarded and searched. Particularly humorous was the Camberlain admiral talking to himself, which lead to a great deal of laughter in the comm center

A Tahoan spy satellite recorded the whole humorous event as the Camberlain fleet approached the DKT refugee fleet that had already been boarded and searched. Particularly humorous was the Camberlain admiral talking to himself, which lead to a great deal of laughter in the comm center

OOC: They would obviously be with the fleets, even more so than your non-existent ships roaming the south Pacific.

OOC: Mods ruled that you can have an RP navy if you can support it.
OOC: Mudd has his navy including his AC. You have your navy and your stuff. Deal with it.
OOC: They would obviously be with the fleets, even more so than your non-existent ships roaming the south Pacific.

OOC: He has a RP navy if you can't read. :rolleyes:

OOC: Lets not argue, and just leave mudd to his delusions. I for one, am boycotting such a blatant cheat.

IC: The Rockport group which had destroyed the Japanese group was now returning to NZ, while more land advancement had pushed the front line to Hamilton, with several hard battles against fanatic Nordic forces, however, these were brief, if intense items.

The people had flocked to the liberators, however, most expressed an interest in leaving, but over 95% of those of celtic descent opting to stay. A few tentative inquiries from people claiming to be ex_IW citizens were told that there was no new state yet, but yes they were welcome to return to their homeland, and yes, those nords are gone, from parts at least.

OOC: Ever heard of figurative speaking?

OOC: Nope. ;)

IC:

"As stated before, we are not allowing any former DKT citizens into our waters, but with the recent actions no nation besides our allies may come closer to 25 NM into our waters with out first gaining permission, if any wish to go past the border with our first gaining permission will be shot at."

Nebu II,

Taiwanese State.

Edited by Ezequiel

"As stated before, we are not allowing any former DKT citizens into our waters, but with the recent actions no nation besides our allies may come closer to 60 miles into our waters with out first gaining permission, if any wish to go past the border with our first gaining permission will be shot at."

Nebu II,

Taiwanese State.

*Reply from Houkou (Christchurch)*

Please stop having delusions of people coming to a contaminated wasteland like the Taiwanese State. Also, what former DKT citizens?

- Kawasaki Shozo, Temporary Governor-General of South Island

Promised Land notes that Neo Japan has once again tried to fly too close to the orb that is part of their title, like Icarus of greek myth.

When they apprehended innocent citizens of another nation, they should have known there would be consequences to such action.

The SpecOps team in Wellington felt they were getting close to the source. They had already dealt with several low level armed instigators. Probably lieutenants of some sort. The net, however, was closing in on them, and they knew it. If they didn't find the leader of this rebellion soon, they would be trapped, and almost certainly dead. The streets themselves were awash with flame. Hastily constructed fires for warmth dotted the city. As such, the team avoided all such spots, as they were beacons for the enemy, who they tried to isolate and eliminate as quickly and quietly as possible.

OOC: I've been waiting for you to post something so I can do stuff other than just "We have advanced to X"

IC: Rockport reports that all Nordic elements have been routed/ eliminated in NZ. Several spiderweb cells were also found, and crushed.

OOC: I've been waiting for you to post something so I can do stuff other than just "We have advanced to X"

IC: Rockport reports that all Nordic elements have been routed/ eliminated in NZ. Several spiderweb cells were also found, and crushed.

In ChristChurch, Amongst The Fuyo-Clann

Liselle, wearing the Circlet of the Margravate and carrying the Sword of State, Camberlain, approached the center of a hastily constructed stage. Around the stage stood the many elements of the Fuyo-Clann's society; elders, businessmen, priests and scholars, patriotic young citizen-fighters and young women wearing a "Red Cross" and handing out medical supplies. They had been ravaged, not only by the fury of the Nordic Storm, but by the loss of their security, and the ancient elements of their culture. What remained was a new breed, a people without a spiritual connection to the old DKT regime and its ideals; cut adrift by the winds of fate, they found a new identity, and they clung to it with the fierceness of a drowning man. Though their red hair was the result of dye, and their new religion was an adopted one, they were dedicated to the core of themselves to their new identity...and the woman who had led them through the Fire, the Margravine Liselle.

As she stood before them, she took a military stance of attention, performing the same ancient movements as her father had taught her long ago. With a move that cut the air, she saluted them with the blade, laying her honor before them as she moved through the movement. As she returned the sword to its sheath, she spoke:

"My brothers, my sisters, sons and daughters;

"We are emerging from a long national nightmare that has taken from us many things; our security, our belief that all was well between the races of Camberlain...and our long-time leader, the hero of the people, and my father, the Margrave Khendon. I stood with him during his dying time, and he passed on to me many things I shall weigh heavily in my mind; the weight of command, the joy of sacrificing for the people, and the terrible pain of sending men into battle. In the riots, many of you were tested, and those weak among you, those undeserving of a place in our House, were cast away, into shameful deaths and outer darkness, or exile from the very land that saved you. You have passed through the fire; you have been cleansed of your transgressions. Where once there was a shattered people clinging to old dreams, there is a new people, a race of the young and beautiful upon the earth, who have taken to themselves the heart and spirit of another culture and made it their own. You have become a people of fire, burning old evils and embracing eternal truths, both spiritual and cultural. Be proud, my brothers and sisters, my sons and daughters; you have earned your place alongside the Marchar as no other people ever have. You are "Camberians", fellow "Wanderers", who have found their home: It is beside us and with us. I embrace you; your brother and sister Marchar embrace you; welcome to our family, Fuyo-Clann.

"The times to come will be ones that stir the spirit and challenge the soul; and even after all of this some few hold-outs may remain. But be strong, my family; be strong in the face of the questioners and the doubters, the nay-sayers and the prejudiced. You are Camburians even as I am: No man will take that away from you. Do not waver, my people, in the face of adversity. We have had our weaknesses and doubts purged from us, leaving only strength and dedication. The wind and the rain have blown through our spirits and swept away all but that which is strong and sure, and we, the Wanderers, stand together, united as one family and one culture.

"We shall not falter, my Fuyo-Clann! Whatever the storms of the world shall bring, we shall be strong and unfaltering before them! My Fuyo-Clann! Look to each other, and see the future emerging as a dragon from the sea, fierce and mighty! Be the cleansing fire against our enemies, and the burning flame of honor and right before the dark! My Fuyo-Clann!"

With this, she raised her arms before them, embracing them all as the cheers became a tumultous hurricane. They were hers now...And the Master's.

"For you, Father, I do this" she thought to herself as they cheered her name. For you I save these few of your adopted family, so that you might still love me when all this is at and end. Goodbye, Father...Goodbye."

As she left the stage to other of her followers, she got onto a secure line to LVN.

"Master, it is at an end in the south; the Fuyo Clann are utterly yours now...and utterly loyal. The entire southern portion is secured, and we are preparing Wellington for a truly Imperial entrance; we've managed to clear away all but the most impressive-looking of the military fortifications, while ensuring its more...secret defenses go undisturbed. When you are ready, Camberlain stands ready to hand over the Sword of State...and with it, return the land to the rightful ruler."

???, ChristChurch:

The man in the shadows listened to the young woman on the stage...as she drew to a close, he sighed. "Even with all our efforts, we could not cleanse ourselves of the stain, Martens. I hope it is better where you are." He turned his face back to the stage, watching the woman he had called daughter descend. "Goodbye daughter...Be well, and may you some day know that I love thee."

With that, he vanished into the crowd...and forever left the stage of history.