Scatter The Gathered Lights

Margrave

With its mission completed, the Southern Fleet begins its way home. the Dragon Empire is thanked for allowing the fleet to station in its territorial waters, and the Empire will be happy to provide assistance in the future.

Compensation, as promised, will be forwarded immediately

NINJA edit

Edited by Lord Frost

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have ordered Tahoan forces to leave. You shall immediately release those people, and leave this area. Further intrustion shall result in your ships being as mindlessly and easily dispatched as the civilian ones you attacked.

Thirteen former DKT civilians suspected of involvement in the government of DKT during the war have been arrested and are en route to Tahoe aboard a medium transport departing the California

The California battle group never came within 1000 miles of New Zealand, so you can calm down

*Private conversation between Liselle and LVN*

"Master, how soon before we hail your glorious return?"

"Once we have secured this set of islands, we shall be in a good position to announce the recreation of a formal government, the dissolution of african lands, and the migration of people to these lands. I expect that other ex-IW people will return, although, what we are planning will be very different to what they were used to."

Thirteen former DKT civilians suspected of involvement in the government of DKT during the war have been arrested and are en route to Tahoe aboard a medium transport departing the California

The California battle group never came within 1000 miles of New Zealand, so you can calm down

We have sent a Interdictor Class ship to overtake, halt and rescue the people you have unlawfully arrested. We hope you are not stupid enough to resist.

We know you never came within 1000km of NZ, but we said, we will not tolerate the seizure of ex- DKT nationals in your trumped up witch hunt.

With its mission completed, the Southern Fleet begins its way home. the Dragon Empire is thanked for allowing the fleet to station in its territorial waters, and the Empire will be happy to provide assistance in the future.

Compensation, as promised, will be forwarded immediately

NINJA edit

Thank you for the release of those peoples. It was not your place to unlawfully arrest them, and we are glad you complied when asked to let them go.

Thank you for the release of those peoples. It was not your place to unlawfully arrest them, and we are glad you complied when asked to let them go.

You are under this impression that we have released anyone. We are simply done intercepting vessels entering DE territory, and leaving to go home

Edited by Lord Frost

We have sent a Interdictor Class ship to overtake, halt and rescue the people you have unlawfully arrested. We hope you are not stupid enough to resist.

They are aboard an aircraft en route to Hawaii. They were legally arrested under the arrest warrant issued by the legal Occupation Government of Kyokujitso Teikoku, an arrest warrant that still stands. We understand you do not agree with their arrest, but it is quite out of your hands.

They are aboard an aircraft en route to Hawaii. They were legally arrested under the arrest warrant issued by the legal Occupation Government of Kyokujitso Teikoku, an arrest warrant that still stands. We understand you do not agree with their arrest, but it is quite out of your hands.

OOC: you have no IG navy = No AC

IC: We see no carrier, simply a transport. This is being caught up to at over 100 knots, and soon a marine boarding team will access it, and liberate those people you have unlawfully taken.

You are under this impression that we have released anyone. We are simply done intercepting vessels entering DE territory, and leaving to go home

Then you will have to accept that the total and utter destruction of those vessels is your own decision. We have diverted one carrier group to overtake and destroy your ships.

*Classified*

One Carrier, with 4 Supercruisers and 2 Interdictors was dispatched to catch up to the Neo Japanese group. On entering battle range, they would close to railgun range, then fire two volleys while maintaining stealth, then KKMs would be launched, aiming at capital ships and the carrier while well as Interceptor X's and Weasel II's would swoop down from high altitude and strike at any CAP in the air before engaging surface targets with anti ship missiles.

The Dragon Empire was boggled at the fact war was taking place in its back yard. It's a good thing it never stood down below Defcon 1. The forces are closely monitored, but no acts of aggression on the part of the Dragon Empire was made. Dragon Empire forces have been instructed to stay well and clear of the conflict zone although sea-crawlers are monitoring the events closely.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Then you will have to accept that the total and utter destruction of those vessels is your own decision. We have diverted one carrier group to overtake and destroy your ships.

We will not tolerate aggression from any state, especially in someone elses waters.

=Classified orders to Southern Fleet=

Stay in DE territory. Go to port and hold there. Transfer civilians to military craft. Keep prisoners. Command wants diplomacy instead of war

Edited by Lord Frost

OOC: I'm not going to make that arguement with you, LVN. I can buy a navy in game anytime I want, but I'm not wasting money on something I don't need for the sake of RP.

OOC: Cry more. I have a full navy, I put up with it.

IC: The Tahoan transport was overhauled long before Hawaii, and boarded by Rockport Marines. As they climbed aboard, they wondered of the Tahoans would be stupid enough to try and resist against the heavily armed marines.

We will not tolerate aggression from any state, especially in someone elses waters.

=Classified orders to Southern Fleet=

Stay in DE territory. Go to port and hold there. Transfer civilians to military craft. Keep prisoners

OOC: You left DE territory.

IC: We are not tolerating your aggression against us. Release the prisoners or face the consequences of your actions.

*Classified*

The Rockport Fleet had the speed to move to interpose itself between the Japanese fleet and DE water, then turn to pursue them towards japan. Noting the Japanese ships turn around, Rockport vessels readied them selves for an ambushing strike, right on the maximum range of engagement.

OOC: You left DE territory.

IC: We are not tolerating your aggression against us. Release the prisoners or face the consequences of your actions.

*Classified*

The Rockport Fleet had the speed to move to interpose itself between the Japanese fleet and DE water, then turn to pursue them towards japan. Noting the Japanese ships turn around, Rockport vessels readied them selves for an ambushing strike, right on the maximum range of engagement.

OOC: no, I didn't. I gave the order to. Don't tell me what my ships are or arn't doing. I've been in DE territory this entire time. Also see edit

IC: Rockport aggression is unwarranted and uncalled for. We will not be discussing the matter until your lust for blood is at its end

OOC: no, I didn't. I gave the order to. Don't tell me what my ships are or arn't doing. I've been in DE territory this entire time. Also see edit

IC: Rockport aggression is unwarranted and uncalled for. We will not be discussing the matter until your lust for blood is at its end

OOC: Whatever, i'm coming for you.

IC: Our lust for blood? OUR lust for blood?

Your lust for blood. The capturing of people outside of territorial waters simply for being of a simply ethnicity. The refusal to release, to the point where your people are in danger from your stupid decisions. We will see those frightened people liberated from your clutches, and set free to live their lives as they will.

You are the implacable behemoth centered on one aim, the total eradication of the DKT ethnic group. You attack and terrorize civilians! Stand and fight like a man, or fold and walk away. You have this one last chance to release those people, the next contact will be with fire and steel.

*Classified*

The Rockport group turned and pursued the Japanese fleet, and would tail them at the edge of combat range until either the Japanese released the prisoners or turned to fight. Communication of refusal to release would also trigger a first strike.

OOC: Congratulations

IC:

The plane carrying the DKT criminals touched down at Pearl Harbor in the dark. The prisoners were quickly taken out and taken to a secure location somewhere in the islands

OOC; Its a naval transport. Accept or F*** off. You cannot keep changing you story every time you are caught out and find your self in a position where you have to lose. For example, where did you pull that plane out off? Don't reply, I'm considering your part in this thread over, and ignoring all further posts as a result of your cheating.

Edited by LeVentNoir

OOC: Whatever, i'm coming for you.

IC: Our lust for blood? OUR lust for blood?

Your lust for blood. The capturing of people outside of territorial waters simply for being of a simply ethnicity. The refusal to release, to the point where your people are in danger from your stupid decisions. We will see those frightened people liberated from your clutches, and set free to live their lives as they will.

You are the implacable behemoth centered on one aim, the total eradication of the DKT ethnic group. You attack and terrorize civilians! Stand and fight like a man, or fold and walk away. You have this one last chance to release those people, the next contact will be with fire and steel.

*Classified*

The Rockport group turned and pursued the Japanese fleet, and would tail them at the edge of combat range until either the Japanese released the prisoners or turned to fight. Communication of refusal to release would also trigger a first strike.

We are fully prepared to integrate those we have taken into the empire, to re-introduce them to the culture their vile leaders taught them to hate. We are bent on the eradication of former DKT leaders and the ideaology they represent. We have not been in your waters, nor have we done anything that affects Rockport in anyway. Your aggression continues to be unwarranted, and your lust for blood is intolorable. As a sign of good faith, we had ordered our fleet to return home, but it seems your irrational desire to have what is not yours has forced our hand. We have waved the flag of diplomacy. Accept it or not

=Classified=

The Southern Fleet has docked in DE harbors and ordered to hold. Do not engage Rockport vessels

OOC: I have carriers, carriers carry transport planes. I'm sure you're intelligent enough to look it up. The transport plane is now in Hawaii. You can consider whatever you want, but that doesn't change the fact you and Sumeragi are the two biggest whiners in RP. It brings me endless entertainment which is why getting you all hot and bothered over this is so very amusing

OOC: Mods ruled that you can have an RP navy if you can support it.

OOC: I see no proof he can until I see some IG ships. RP navy = IG navy. For example, I could claim I can support a 75 ship navy, and who can prove me wrong?

Mudd, you have no navy. So therefore, no AC, and since you can't launch planes, you can't have used a transport plane, so its a transport ship they are on, and so please stop whining and respond to it being boarded.

Edited by LeVentNoir

We are fully prepared to integrate those we have taken into the empire, to re-introduce them to the culture their vile leaders taught them to hate. We are bent on the eradication of former DKT leaders and the ideaology they represent. We have not been in your waters, nor have we done anything that affects Rockport in anyway. Your aggression continues to be unwarranted, and your lust for blood is intolorable. As a sign of good faith, we had ordered our fleet to return home, but it seems your irrational desire to have what is not yours has forced our hand. We have waved the flag of diplomacy. Accept it or not

=Classified=

The Southern Fleet has docked in DE harbors and ordered to hold. Do not engage Rockport vessels

Yes, you admit brainwashing, genocidal ideals and support murder of civilians. You shall pay.

*Naval actions*

The Rockport battle group fired on the Japanese fleet from under the cover of stealth. The first strike was a triple volley of Rail-gun projectiles (36 shots), targeted using Multiple Round Simultaneous Impact, aiming at the largest Japanese ships. Interceptor X's were sent in to remove japanese aircraft, using targeting information relayed by the powerful surface borne radars on the ships.

Only Rail-guns and KKMs would be used, as they were the only high precision non explosive weapons carried, and due to the docked nature of the ships, collateral damage against a state which until recently was allied would be avoided at all costs.

Edited by LeVentNoir

The great care LVN has executed in our international waters so as not to cause damage to our assets is greatly appreciated.. but if possible, we would really like to see those present take their conflict out of our domain. We realize we have treaties of friendship and transit with many of you, but it's limited to transit, not warfare. Please be kind enough to attempt to move this conflict away from our shores.. you're scaring our retirees and tourists on the sea-side.. witless.. on the other hand, the presence of the foreign press has more than tripled and we're being overrun by thrill-seekers.

OOC: I see no proof he can until I see some IG ships. RP navy = IG navy. For example, I could claim I can support a 75 ship navy, and who can prove me wrong?

OOC: The mechanics of the game. It is quite simple to look it up

wonderseb3.png

See all those naval improvements? Yeah, I can buy a navy if I was so inclined. I'd show you how much money I had to prove I could right now, but obviously I'm not going to do that

Mudd, you have no navy. So therefore, no AC, and since you can't launch planes, you can't have used a transport plane, so its a transport ship they are on, and so please stop whining and respond to it being boarded.

OOC: Mudd has his navy including his AC. You have your navy and your stuff. Deal with it.

Yes, you admit brainwashing, genocidal ideals and support murder of civilians. You shall pay.

*Naval actions*

The Rockport battle group fired on the Japanese fleet from under the cover of stealth. The first strike was a triple volley of Rail-gun projectiles (36 shots), targeted using Multiple Round Simultaneous Impact, aiming at the largest Japanese ships. Interceptor X's were sent in to remove japanese aircraft, using targeting information relayed by the powerful surface borne radars on the ships.

Only Rail-guns and KKMs would be used, as they were the only high precision non explosive weapons carried, and due to the docked nature of the ships, collateral damage against a state which until recently was allied would be avoided at all costs.

The harbors exploded with the attack. Imperial warships caught fire. Imperial troops on board scrambled to evacuate ship. No aircraft had taken off, no resistance was offered. DE citizens at the harbor fled the collateral damage

Public Censure and Condemnation of Rockport

For the interference of lawful arrest of potential DKT terrorists, and for attacking Imperial Ships as they attempted to tranport former DKT citizenry a permanent home. Well outside of Rockport territory and WELL outside Rockport jurisdiction, Rockport has committed acts of aggression against the Empire even as we informed them of our desire for diplomatic resolutions. Their attack has caused horrible damage to Dragon Empire property and persons, and we are sad to report that all 329 refugees, including the 19 who were to stand trial, have been destroyed by this vicious Rockport attack

For the interference of lawful arrest of potential DKT terrorists

The government of Boomtown finds the irony of the placement of lawful arrest and potential in the same sentence. All citizens of NeoJapan are expelled from Boomtown.

Edited by Firestorm

The harbors exploded with the attack. Imperial warships caught fire. Imperial troops on board scrambled to evacuate ship. No aircraft had taken off, no resistance was offered. DE citizens at the harbor fled the collateral damage

Public Censure and Condemnation of Rockport

For the interference of lawful arrest of potential DKT terrorists, and for attacking Imperial Ships as they attempted to tranport former DKT citizenry a permanent home. Well outside of Rockport territory and WELL outside Rockport jurisdiction, Rockport has committed acts of aggression against the Empire even as we informed them of our desire for diplomatic resolutions. Their attack has caused horrible damage to Dragon Empire property and persons, and we are sad to report that all 329 refugees, including the 19 who were to stand trial, have been destroyed by this vicious Rockport attack

*A short video message was relayed via the internet, through public channels*

"I would promise you a slow death, except that I'm not so great at keeping my promises."

The Dragon Empire takes minimal collateral damage as their surface harbors aren't even major naval installations. 80% of all imperial naval traffic is submerged.. including at submerged harbor areas. The surface harbors are mostly meant for the coast guard.. who.. upon watching this huge fight approach had well and already evacuated the entire area. Several construction and loading cranes had fallen into the water, but overall compared to what they were expecting this wasn't going as bad as it could. Remember, most of the Tasmanian area of the Dragon Empire isn't even on the surface save for military operations outposts.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex