UME Public announcement and apology to all of CN

arcofmudkip

Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

(Isaiah 55:7)

So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

(John 8:7, King James Version)

"To err is human, to forgive divine." (Starsky and Hutch)

The UME is publicly announcing a new way of life, in doing so, we show a conditional love for our IRON brethren.

We are beginning to offer peace to all of those whom we have attacked.

By Tuesday peace offers will be made to all nations in this senseless war.

1. The UME will begin flying the Vatican flag and accepting God, LORD into its nation.

2. We will not attack anyone unless forcefully provoked.

3. We wish to extend economic and diplomatic ties to all.

4. We wish prosperity to all nations on Planet Bob

Go thy way, eat thy bread with joy, and drink thy wine with a merry heart; for God now accepteth thy works. (King James Version)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My brethern, we have been introduced to our lord and saviour God.

“Give, and it shall be given to you. For whatever measure you deal out to others, it will be dealt to you in return.” Luke 6:38

Edited by anonwat

[2009-01-28 23:07:41] <Agent_Mudkip[uME]> TOOL UME RoK and TGE formally declare a blood pact.

[2009-01-28 23:07:56] <Agent_Mudkip[uME]> Arn't you a woman? maybe we should have a man write it up

Maybe shouldn't offend females either. This group basically declared on IRON (the rest was just jokes of ensuing, TOOL, RoK, TGE and TPF joining in on the fun for "war" against IRON.)

Doesn't this God say anything about equal rights? Yeesh. Good luck but didn't UME declare on IRON for 800k? I doubt a simple apology will change anything considering all the posts made and such and the IRC "plots" to rid the world of IRON.

Edited by Salmia

Maybe shouldn't offend females either. This group basically declared on IRON (the rest was just jokes of ensuing, TOOL, RoK, TGE and TPF joining in on the fun for "war" against IRON.)

Doesn't this God say anything about equal rights? Yeesh. Good luck but didn't UME declare on IRON for 800k? I doubt a simple apology will change anything considering all the posts made and such and the IRC "plots" to rid the world of IRON.

It's the Catholic God, so probably no :awesome:

Also, you may not have caught it, but these guys came into this game thinking it was just that. A game. They were proven horribly wrong.

Edited by MegaAros

Furries do not belong in Cybernations after what happened with /b/ and before you all insist that they are not the same, I am not interested in listening to that. I witnessed their actions during Great War III. They will never be forgiven and a 4chan oriented alliance will not be successful.

Furries do not belong in Cybernations after what happened with /b/ and before you all insist that they are not the same, I am not interested in listening to that. I witnessed their actions during Great War III. They will never be forgiven and a 4chan oriented alliance will not be successful.

First.

/b/ =/= 4chan.

2nd, you can't stop people from playing a free online game because they browse other sites.

3rd, nothing here equates to them being "furries" except the Elephant theme, which is most likely used because this particular group exists in other worlds.

4th, furries are not 4chan either, I don't care if you don't want to listen to that. Ignorance will own spawn more ignorance.

Obviously, you don't know jack about 4chan.

First.

/b/ =/= 4chan.

2nd, you can't stop people from playing a free online game because they browse other sites.

3rd, nothing here equates to them being "furries" except the Elephant theme, which is most likely used because this particular group exists in other worlds.

4th, furries are not 4chan either, I don't care if you don't want to listen to that. Ignorance will own spawn more ignorance.

Obviously, you don't know jack about 4chan.

Gatherum shook his head.

Rules one and two...?

Remaliat, this is the internet. If your skin is not thick enough for it, then I am truly sorry for you.

That is all I will say on the matter.

Edited by Gatherum

We are associated with no external groups, we have NO, I repeat NO affiliation with the alliance "/b/" who previously played this game.

OOC: (I know I'm supposed to only post IC, but this i feel this little edit is needed (sorry Darth: PM me if i made this edit incorrectly im not trying to get warned :/) I know we use religious statements here, I am not trying to convert anyone or preach; I have nothing against agnostics and atheists [or other faiths] but i request out of respect to all beliefs this thread does NOT turn into pro- or anti- religious or for that matter any "divine" debate. Please keep those statements to yourselves - For common courtesy

-Cheers

Edited by arcofmudkip

It's the Catholic God, so probably no :awesome:

Also, you may not have caught it, but these guys came into this game thinking it was just that. A game. They were proven horribly wrong.

Aah good thing I don't believe in the Catholic God then. :P

And while that may be, there is always an adjustment period for things. Different things translate to different games with different rules. But it is interesting to see other's perspectives.

We are associated with no external groups, we have NO, I repeat NO affiliation with the alliance "/b/" who previously played this game.

Though you may be unaffiliated with /b/ itself, which for all intents and purposes will remain dead, do you deny basing your alliance's theme off a zany and crazy concept, along with some of your member base's names being directly influenced by *chan memes and the like?

Aah good thing I don't believe in the Catholic God then. :P

And while that may be, there is always an adjustment period for things. Different things translate to different games with different rules. But it is interesting to see other's perspectives.

I agree with you.

It's just taking them some time to understand the political structure is all. No big deal.

Gatherum shook his head.

Rules one and two...?

Remaliat, this is the internet. If your skin is not thick enough for it, then I am truly sorry for you.

That is all I will say on the matter.

I knew somebody would say something on that issue :awesome:

I was just refuting facts I know that are not true. I do not lurk any of the "chans."

Though you may be unaffiliated with /b/ itself, which for all intents and purposes will remain dead, do you deny basing your alliance's theme off a zany and crazy concept, along with some of your member base's names being directly influenced by *chan memes and the like?

Does this really matter? No one cared about such things present in the NTO, possibly until it became the EGS.

Honestly, there have been enough witch hunts...